Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How can I judge her appearance if she's caked in makeup? I reward the makeup artists an 8/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    This however, is much more attractive. 7.5/10 at best. His face looks too feminine.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4261489.stm

ReputationRep:
    "Most women like a feminised face, but those who rated themselves attractive went for the classic masculine face."

"Most women like a feminised face, but those who rated themselves attractive went for the classic masculine face."

"Women who considered themselves highly attractive were more willing to take a risk with a highly testosterone-charged male, and were less likely to fear such a man straying."

LOL that's what should be taken from this research. The hot girls like masculine guys, the not-so hot girls like feminine guys 'with feelings'.

Sometimes, a guy can look too feminine, which is a bad thing. That Tom Cruise picture on the left, if I saw that alone, I wouldn't say he looks feminine at all. He doesn't look feminine, his eyebrows are shaped upwards, but that doesn't mean they're feminine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by College_Dropout)
    She's not all that, 5 or 6 at a push. Kanye should have stuck with Amber Rose.
    LAWD.

Both are incredibly hot, let's just leave it at that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by College_Dropout)
    She's not all that, 5 or 6 at a push. Kanye should have stuck with Amber Rose.
    She's a lot nicer than Kim (minus the tattoos).

Kanye went from an elegant Rolls Royce to one of these.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    She's a lot nicer than Kim (minus the tattoos).

Kanye went from an elegant Rolls Royce to one of these.
    I dont usually like tattoos but I dont think they look that bad on her, but still tattoos or no tattoos she still trumps Kim.

ReputationRep:
    Wot dyu mean layed bak and stuff u are i this dunya for a reason and its all a test wotever u do so u shudnt put feelings in front of wots right and wrong u dont just live for happiness and to have FUN and b so layed bak u are here to obey allah and if ones not praying and doing the roght thing their spouse is aloud to put them right and if ur not very knoledged about islam then yeh ur spouse shud put the hadith first.
    Wot u sed wos very offending and yeh i may not b the bet practicin muslim out there but i know some of whats right and wrong and if it comes to somone tellinh me to do good i wudnt say its anoyyinh and they shud stop i wud try and take their advice islam isnt just about praying five times a day y dont u learn that first and then go out looking for somone good and learn what kind of wife ur spposed to b looking for in islam brother

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.