Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am not doing Alevels, i am doing level 3 extended diploma in business and i am applying for international business with a year in industry. I should be getting a D*D*D pr D*DD which is A*A*A or A*AA at alevels. what about yourself ?.
    (Original post by chijh)
    Out of curiosity what were your AS grades and A2 predictions?
    Also what course did you apply for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlxAi)
    I am not doing Alevels, i am doing level 3 extended diploma in business and i am applying for international business with a year in industry. I should be getting a D*D*D pr D*DD which is A*A*A or A*AA at alevels. what about yourself ?.
    ahhhh yaaaay goood luck they are quite quick with replies

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlxAi)
    I just heared from kent and they have offered me a place haha still waiting on liverpool and i am applying for international business with a year in industry and what about yourself ? and good luck am sure you will hear soon
    Ooh well done you! That's amazing! Liverpool emailed me last night with an offer, what a nice pick-me-up after a shift at work! I'm applying for Business Management & German, I actually really wanted to apply for IB at Liverpool but you couldn't, you could only do straight Business But I'm applying for IB & German at Leeds! Which other unis have you applied to? Oh thank you, you too!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know what Liverpool is like when it comes to results day and not getting the grades on condition to your offer? Liverpool will be my firm and I have an offer for business management with grades ABB. I'm currently doing A2 Sociology predicted B, A2 English predicted B and Sub Diploma Business predicted D* which is A* (equivalent to a2). I don't think I am going to get the B in English which would leave me with A*BC compared to the ABB offer.
    Can anybody give me any advice or information on this???
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Yay, just got an offer for CS (ABB)! Couldn't be more happy!

ReputationRep:
    All I can say is I have a deferred place on the business management course and I was supposed to get ABB to get in and on results day I got ABC (with the A in business)and they still accepted me!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations and well done, my other unis are Chester,Salford and Manchester met . Good luck with Leeds. I am hoping to do a year aboard with international business .
    (Original post by peaaceandl0ve)
    Ooh well done you! That's amazing! Liverpool emailed me last night with an offer, what a nice pick-me-up after a shift at work! I'm applying for Business Management & German, I actually really wanted to apply for IB at Liverpool but you couldn't, you could only do straight Business But I'm applying for IB & German at Leeds! Which other unis have you applied to? Oh thank you, you too!

ReputationRep:
    I hope they are quick haha been waiting a week to hear back from them
    (Original post by Kingmaryy)
    ahhhh yaaaay goood luck they are quite quick with replies

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for an Accounting and Finance. Very happy!

ReputationRep:
    I've already got my offer from Birmingham City and it took them less than a day to reply. It might be the department you've applied to which is slow.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for Medicine at Liverpool; anybody know what type of questions they tend to ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rginn)
    I've already got my offer from Birmingham City and it took them less than a day to reply. It might be the department you've applied to which is slow.
    Which department did you apply to for BCU?

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer from Liverpool for ABB today

I am so excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie_King)
    Which department did you apply to for BCU?
    social science

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Philosophy!

Doing a BTEC

Requirements: DDD
    Predicted: DDD

They are currently considering the application so fingers crossed!

Anyone else applying for straight philosophy or even as a joint course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there a requirement of an interview for Anatomy and Human Biology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boods8897)
    I applied last Friday and got an offer yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations I'm still waiting Do you know if an interview is required as it says so on ucas but not the website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by probablegapyear)
    Am I the only one who hasn't received a single email from the university?
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gypsy2010#)
    Is there a requirement of an interview for Anatomy and Human Biology?
    it says candidates for first year entry are assessed by interview/audition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gypsy2010#)
    Same
    My confirmation email from Liverpool didn't come to my primary inbox but my pomotional one so maybe check there

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.