Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    This is very true. What makes me laugh the most is when the feminists cba to post and it just ends up being a fuelled discussion between men complaining how the feminists are out to get them.
    Lol, this is probably true I for one hold my hands up. If only it were acceptable to have the debate in mainstream society...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoebe Buffay)
    It's true. It really indicates the sort of people these feminists are. From my experience, the feminists that encourage women to take STEM subjects do not understand the reasons why alot of females don't do these subjects, and are not prepared to 1) understand why and 2) arent prepared to do jack all to change it. This argument is just something to throw at people (generally men).

That's sweet
    Btw I shook hands with one of the doctors :smug:

just pm me ur digits

ReputationRep:
    I can post memes to.

ReputationRep:
    A thread on feminism is bound to cause a lot of trouble (Also this should be in society, instead of chat)

Closed, because this thread isn't really going to go well. Apologies to every one who've made pretty decent posts!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.