Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview at UCLAN it's been over 2 weeks going 3 weeks. Not heard anything any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I wouldn't worry, I have been waiting since 4th December so I wouldn't worry, it just means you didn't score highly, but didn't score low lol so your in the middle lol like me, what field did u apply for ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ive emailed them to find out where I stand witn thrn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lcurtis)
    Hey. I wouldn't worry, I have been waiting since 4th December so I wouldn't worry, it just means you didn't score highly, but didn't score low lol so your in the middle lol like me, what field did u apply for ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Applied for adult nursing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lcurtis)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you know how long it'll take to hear back from them x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ain't could be ten days it couldbe end of March x,,, waiting game am afraid lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Such a long wait 😭😭 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguin268693)
    I was interviewed on the 9th Jan for adult and I start next month woo x

Hey,
    I have my interview on Friday for child nursing, im so scared! could you tell me about the type of questions they ask? any tips?

Thanks in advance! and Congratsr!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aclegg81)
    Finally got my offer. I'm over the moon and will definitely be accepting. X

Hey,
    I have my interview on Friday for child nursing, im so scared! could you tell me about the type of questions they ask? any tips?

Thanks in advance! and Congrats on the offer!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadija_begum)
    Had my interview at UCLAN it's been over 2 weeks going 3 weeks. Not heard anything any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey,

Thanks in advance! and good luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucymaria)
    I just rang up and they said because of March applications they've been busy and not updated track but they've offered me a place for September!
    So happy!

Hey,

Thanks in advance! and Congrats on the offer!!!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by RupertSamuel)
    UCLAN Future Students

Join the official UCLAN group -
    facebook.com/groups/322440067946956

Join the official UCLAN event -
    facebook.com/events/341993836011874

MUST Join the National Student Applicants event -
    facebook.com/events/345052432366356
    None of those are the official uclan su ones:P not expecting to be able to attend freshers events since we start before freshers week anyway :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanny786)
    Hey,

Thanks in advance! and good luck!!!
    Hey have you had your interview yet? So sorry haven't been in student room for a while

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadija_begum)
    Hey have you had your interview yet? So sorry haven't been in student room for a while

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine was on the 9th of January and i haven't yet x

ReputationRep:
    Hiyaaa,,,, did you get a place??
    I've got my interview this Friday,,
    Aswell, what do i need to bring along as I've lost the original invitation letter xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I have an interview at uclan today for mental health, theres a maths and english test, as well as a group interview. Not sure it ll be the same process for childrens nursing though
    Hiyaaa,, how did you get on with your interview?? I have mine frIday?
    What do i need to take along as I've lost the original invitation letter that states states what I need to bring xx
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Katemc15)
    Hiyaaa,, how did you get on with your interview?? I have mine frIday?
    What do i need to take along as I've lost the original invitation letter that states states what I need to bring xx
    I got an offer two weeks later

Take your original certificates and your birth certificate and photo id with you, also take a calculator for the maths

Its a very relaxed interview nothing to worry about,both the tests were easy and the group task you just need to show your non judgemental and that you can listen to other peoples opinions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I got an offer two weeks later

Take your original certificates and your birth certificate and photo id with you, also take a calculator for the maths

Its a very relaxed interview nothing to worry about,both the tests were easy and the group task you just need to show your non judgemental and that you can listen to other peoples opinions
    U make it sound so easy hahah, so both the group talks are the same?? A talk about a picture?? Xx
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Katemc15)
    U make it sound so easy hahah, so both the group talks are the same?? A talk about a picture?? Xx
    The bigger groups is the picture, then you re in a smaller group just talking about why you want to be a nurse and what your background is
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Six months until we start, incredibly impatient already

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.