The Student Room Group

Pakistani, Muslim Girl AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KittyRe-play
LOL I don't even know what that is but arite. I just take a pic and that's about it, probably put a nice frame around it with 'paper artist'. Doesn't it feel proper fake though? :O

It just changes the lighting of thebpic tbh :tongue:
Plus im wearing specs in this pic compared to the previous one :tongue:
Would you consider marrying a bengali boy

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did you manage to get 200 replies on your AMA thread? Is it because you're a girl? :colonhash:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
How did you manage to get 200 replies on your AMA thread? Is it because you're a girl? :colonhash:

Nah, it's because she wrote muslim in the thread title

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whats your favourite surah

Whats you favourite sahabi

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Haraam police
Would you consider marrying a bengali boy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont know
Original post by Dima-Blackburn

Lol i had another AMA
I had more replies on that :tongue:
Whats your favourite surah

Whats you favourite sahabi

Posted from TSR Mobile

Surah Yasin.

I couldnt say cos i dont have one.
Original post by Princess31
Dont know

Lol i had another AMA
I had more replies on that :tongue:

Surah Yasin.

I couldnt say cos i dont have one.

Nice surah :yes:

Sister, i encourage you to learn more about the sahaba insha'allah. They are among the greatest people to have walked on the earth

My fav is umar bin al-khattab. What a wonderful man he was... The way how he wanted to kill the prophet but then converted to islam and how he got stabbed and died when he was leading asr salah. He was an absolute warrior

Subhanallah

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Nice surah :yes:

Sister, i encourage you to learn more about the sahaba insha'allah. They are among the greatest people to have walked on the earth

My fav is umar bin al-khattab. What a wonderful man he was... The way how he wanted to kill the prophet but then converted to islam and how he got stabbed and died when he was leading asr salah. He was an absolute warrior

Subhanallah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah see i would.
But i just dont have as much knowlegde as i would like...
Do you know who Zezima is?
Original post by Ravenous

He once assisted me with an effigy :smug:

(not my aam but couldnt help it :x)

Who? :tongue:

He was #1 till summoning came out

My idol
Original post by Xotol
Would you like me to apostasise you and set your mind free? PM me.

how much do you charge for your services of apostasise-ation and liberation, roughly.
Reply 213
Original post by silaiestatira
how much do you charge for your services of apostasise-ation and liberation, roughly.

I'm glad you asked. My services are absolutely free. The satisfaction that comes with liberating indoctrinated sheep far exceed any financial reward I could wish to gain. All I would ask is that we discuss with open minds.
Original post by IdeasForLife
He once assisted me with an effigy :smug:

(not my aam but couldnt help it :x)

I don't even know what that is, haven't played in like 7 years lol
Original post by gr8wizard10

My idol

He was my RS idol too, btw he recently did a q&a on reddit if ur interested
Original post by Xotol
I'm glad you asked. My services are absolutely free. The satisfaction that comes with liberating indoctrinated sheep far exceed any financial reward I could wish to gain. All I would ask is that we discuss with open minds.

I'm sure it isn't as satisfying as the satisfaction one feels when they manage to indoctrinate somebody into following a limiting and freedom-hating religion such as Islam :lol:

My mind is always open (:

p.s why the dancing spiderman
Original post by Princess31
Who? :tongue:

Famous online gamer.
Famous online gamer.

Oh :redface:
Reply 219
Original post by silaiestatira
I'm sure it isn't as satisfying as the satisfaction one feels when they manage to indoctrinate somebody into following a limiting and freedom-hating religion such as Islam :lol:

My mind is always open (:

p.s why the dancing spiderman

Anyone who becomes indoctrinated into religion is either a kid who doesn't know better, or a really stupid person that should know better. It's not much of an accomplishment On the other hand, I emancipate stubborn sheep from the chains of doctrine. I tap into a potential of critical thinking they didn't think was possible. It's a lot more difficult, and therefore a lot more rewarding. :wink:

I'm like spiderman in that I'm a hero that fights away bad (religion) from good people. I also like to dance.

Quick Reply

Latest