The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beckywells44
I got an unconditional for Children's nursing!

Congrats! How long did it take for them to get back to you?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Erm roughly two weeks. I had an interview January the 7th and they got back to me January the 21st
My first choice is Hertfordshire for Film and TV Production with a conditional offer! :tongue: But before I confirm, can anyone help me with the wording of my offer? It says 'a minimum of 280 Tariff points from a minimum of 2 A levels'. Does this mean the 280 points have to come from just my Advanced Highers (Scotland's equivalent) or can I use points from my Highers (AS Levels) alongside my Adv. Highers?
(edited 9 years ago)
Just firmed Hertfordshire for Physics, roll on September!
Original post by diddlemyhiddle
Just firmed Hertfordshire for Physics, roll on September!

Finally another person for Physics, thought I was the only one for a while haha!
Reply 205
Original post by caraaxx
I accepted Hertfordshire as my firm offer for diagnostic radiography and imaging the other day. Congratulations on your offer :smile:

Hey, congratulations on your offer. I've got interview tomorrow. Any tips?
Reply 206
Original post by ZuluK
Hey, congratulations on your offer. I've got interview tomorrow. Any tips?

Congratulations for getting an interview and good luck! My interview was in February so I can't remember much from it, I'm useless sorry haha. Just take your time with the test and check over everything as much as you can :smile:
If you have any questions ask the student ambassadors they were really helpful and make you feel comfortable when you are there.
You'll be fine honestly, enjoy the day and good luck! :biggrin:
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know there's a group set up for us on FB for everyone planning to start at Hertfordshire in 2015!

Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1443758089247858/
Reply 208
Original post by caraaxx
Congratulations for getting an interview and good luck! My interview was in February so I can't remember much from it, I'm useless sorry haha. Just take your time with the test and check over everything as much as you can :smile:
If you have any questions ask the student ambassadors they were really helpful and make you feel comfortable when you are there.
You'll be fine honestly, enjoy the day and good luck! :biggrin:

Thanks. I passed the test it was pretty easy but am going to find out soon whether I have been accepted. Hopefully so I can accept it as my form offer. Thanks though :smile:
Reply 209
Original post by ZuluK
Thanks. I passed the test it was pretty easy but am going to find out soon whether I have been accepted. Hopefully so I can accept it as my form offer. Thanks though :smile:

They did let me know not long after my interview, so hopefully you won't be waiting to long! I hope you get an offer! good luck! :biggrin:
I had my interview for Diagnostic Radiography in March and they still haven't got back to me! 😠 anyone else in the same boat??
Reply 211
Hey, I had my interview yesterday so maybe youll find out soon whether you got in or not and they just wanted to look at everyone and then decide. Good Luck though. I hate the waiting bit because I really want to go to Herts. :smile:
Original post by ZuluK
Hey, I had my interview yesterday so maybe youll find out soon whether you got in or not and they just wanted to look at everyone and then decide. Good Luck though. I hate the waiting bit because I really want to go to Herts. :smile:

Hey was wondering if you have had any news yet from the university? I had an interview the same day as you, so I am just curious :biggrin:
Reply 213
Hey no I havent heard yet so I am not holding out. Im gutted because i really wanted to go there. It was my first choice. Have you heard??? Has anyone heard that you know off??
Reply 214
Original post by ZuluK
Hey no I havent heard yet so I am not holding out. Im gutted because i really wanted to go there. It was my first choice. Have you heard??? Has anyone heard that you know off??

Original post by ZuluK

Nope neither have I :s-smilie:, has anyone gotten replies yet?
Reply 216
Original post by cmull27
Nope neither have I :s-smilie:, has anyone gotten replies yet?

I dont know. I havent really spoken to anyone that had the interview at the same time as me. No news is good news? Haha hopefully well both get some good news hey.
Original post by ZuluK
I dont know. I havent really spoken to anyone that had the interview at the same time as me. No news is good news? Haha hopefully well both get some good news hey.

Yeah true, no news is good news :smile: Well, goodluck and see you september maybe!
Reply 218
Original post by Laurelioo
I had my interview for Diagnostic Radiography in March and they still haven't got back to me! 😠 anyone else in the same boat??

Hey i had mine too in March and have heard nothing :frown:
Reply 219
Original post by róis
Hey i had mine too in March and have heard nothing :frown:

Theres hope left for us all. Maybe theyre just taking their time with the decisions. Find the positive in the negative right. I wonder if there is anyone who has heard back from the interview??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending