Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Tomorrow, I've got my MMI and Maths & English test on the same day. I can't help but panic because maths is not my best area and apparently so many people didn't even finish the english test.

Please could anyone who have done the maths test give me the general topics
    e.g. percentages? ratios?

I'm extremely worried cause I reeally want to get into Kings.

Any general advice would be greatly appreciated xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rmcn24)
    I'm based in London too so it's just the test day for me! Thanks for telling me, I won't get too dressed up today!!
    Bit nervous! Also can't find a non-disclosure form....

I'm applying for children's nursing too! Congrats for getting in!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pop didn't realise it was today! They have tons of copies of Non disclosure form there so don't worry too much! You will be fine lots of luck!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReizelAngela)
    Hi guys,

Tomorrow, I've got my MMI and Maths & English test on the same day. I can't help but panic because maths is not my best area and apparently so many people didn't even finish the english test.

Please could anyone who have done the maths test give me the general topics
    e.g. percentages? ratios?

I'm extremely worried cause I reeally want to get into Kings.

Any general advice would be greatly appreciated xx

Hi, I have also got my MMI and my tests both tomorrow at kings. I don't think you should worry jus have a look t the sample test papers that they have. from the sample test paper I have seen the topics cover: ratios, percentages, unit conversion, fractions and simple adding and subtracting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aztvd)

Hi, I have also got my MMI and my tests both tomorrow at kings. I don't think you should worry jus have a look t the sample test papers that they have. from the sample test paper I have seen the topics cover: ratios, percentages, unit conversion, fractions and simple adding and subtracting.

What time is your MMI? Mine is at 11:30, say Hi to me tomorrow, my name is Reizel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReizelAngela)
    What time is your MMI? Mine is at 11:30, say Hi to me tomorrow, my name is Reizel
    Oh cool Yh I will do, my name is azeema. My MMI is at half 1. So I may or may not see u. Are u travelling from far? I'm coming from Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Realm1996)
    Had my interview a few weeks ago for children's nursing and just got through my confirmation of my offer!!! Cannot wait to start! As intimidating as the interview feels before you get there the staff and interviewers are amazing and it's not stressful at all! Just be yourself and relax!!!
    hey
    when was your interview?
    are you UG as well?

xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aztvd)
    Oh cool Yh I will do, my name is azeema. My MMI is at half 1. So I may or may not see u. Are u travelling from far? I'm coming from Manchester

I'm travelling from Norwich, which is like 3 hours and a bit away by coach. Anyways, good luck to both of us! xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for help in previous question how long after your exams was you invited for a interview or can you ring in and ask if you passed the exams xxx

ReputationRep:
    I just did the test today. Please don't panic it really is basic maths, so if you just do the practice questions on [email protected] you will be fine.

I'm in the middle of an English literature at Kings and I thought the time for the literacy test was really tight, so definitely don't take too long on the first few questions. But you can definitely finish it all so don't worry! Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannakjp)
    Thanks for help in previous question how long after your exams was you invited for a interview or can you ring in and ask if you passed the exams xxx
    I had an exam on Jan 14th, got an invitation for Feb 11th on 23rd. Then they gave me an offer on 20th :-). Hope this helps x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emferrer)
    hey
    when was your interview?
    are you UG as well?

xxxxx
    It was around mid-jan I found out within two weeks and yeah I am have you applied? and when is your interview???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannakjp)
    Hi again, it's probably easier if you quote people haha so we can help quicker they gave me an interview 7 days after exactly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Realm1996)
    It was around mid-jan I found out within two weeks and yeah I am have you applied? and when is your interview???
    ah cool my interview was on 20th jan and still havent heard, but apparently theyre backed up so :/

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emferrer)
    ah cool my interview was on 20th jan and still havent heard, but apparently theyre backed up so :/

xx
    I think mine might have been around that week but they tell people all over the place :L

ReputationRep:
    A little statistic question here, does anyone possibly know how many applicants there was for adult nursing and how many places? It's just something I'm curious about, thanks to anyone who answers! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    has anybody heard back from their MMI from the 19th feb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reeny26)
    has anybody heard back from their MMI from the 19th feb
    I was there on the 19th and I haven't heard anything yet! I'm getting impatient, just want to know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairplaytoyou)
    A little statistic question here, does anyone possibly know how many applicants there was for adult nursing and how many places? It's just something I'm curious about, thanks to anyone who answers! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently there is 400 places in total. Theres 120 for pgdip and 280 for the BSc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katbatt)
    I was there on the 19th and I haven't heard anything yet! I'm getting impatient, just want to know!
    same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katbatt)
    Apparently there is 400 places in total. Theres 120 for pgdip and 280 for the BSc
    Is the 280 places for just adult nursing or all the branches of nursing?? Just wanna know. Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 19, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.