Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao 2/5 Watch

• View Poll Results: Who wins this mother****er?
    Mayweather - Decision
    34.29%
    Mayweather - KO/TKO
    7.62%
    Pacquiao - Decision
    16.19%
    Pacquiao - KO/TKO
    33.33%
    Draw
    2.86%
    The fight doesn't happen
    5.71%

ReputationRep:

Floyd was so funny back then His excuses were funny. Im glad the fight is happening.

But part of the reason why the fight couldn't happen was because of Bob Arum. He wanted alot of money.
    Thats why Floyd left Top Rank Promotions and became his own boss. Bob Arum also used to pay his fighters less, give them a little at a time.

ReputationRep:
    Pac Man
    :excited::headbang::party::kungfu::party::headbang::excited:

ReputationRep:
    Guys, is there a certain time by which you have to purchase the event on Box Office? (through the Sky box)

I'm out at the moment and cannot get back home until around 9-10pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Really want to watch this but there's no way I can stay up all night. May have to take a nap and then go to bed again after!
    Are you going to buy the fight or try to view it via other methods?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Fight starts at around 4am UK time right?

ReputationRep:

The 'Baby' singer is going to carry Floyd Mayweather's championship belt.
    Attached Images

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Are you going to buy the fight or try to view it via other methods?
    I don't have Sky. If there was an option to buy it legitimately online I would, but as there isn't I'll have to resort to other methods.

Ridiculous that we're in 2015 and there is no distribution method online. All these TV & film companies moan about streaming, but 90% of the problem is down to their outdated content distribution. If that was brought in to the modern age then you'd see a lot less people streaming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I don't have Sky. If there was an option to buy it legitimately online I would, but as there isn't I'll have to resort to other methods.Ridiculous that we're in 2015 and there is no distribution method online. All these TV & film companies moan about streaming, but 90% of the problem is down to their outdated content distribution. If that was brought in to the modern age then you'd see a lot less people streaming.
    You don't need sky to watch it? I'm on virgin media and I've pre-ordered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I don't have Sky. If there was an option to buy it legitimately online I would, but as there isn't I'll have to resort to other methods.

Ridiculous that we're in 2015 and there is no distribution method online. All these TV & film companies moan about streaming, but 90% of the problem is down to their outdated content distribution. If that was brought in to the modern age then you'd see a lot less people streaming.
    Yeah same here, posted this earlier. I would pay £10 for this online.

ReputationRep:
    The fight is going to start. I can see the anticipated people outside the ring. Jeez, so many people here!
    :crossedf::dance::danceboy::crossedf:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by peanutbutterjam)
    You don't need sky to watch it? I'm on virgin media and I've pre-ordered.
    I don't have any kind of TV subscription. I don't need one.

Yeah same here, posted this earlier. I would pay £10 for this online.
    I'd happily pay the £15/£20 fee that SBO are charging. It's stupid really, the TV companies know that live TV is dead apart from live sport.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    Guys, is there a certain time by which you have to purchase the event on Box Office? (through the Sky box)

I'm out at the moment and cannot get back home until around 9-10pm.
    Has to be 24 hours before.

Only joking, no there is no limit.

ReputationRep:
    Has to be 24 hours before.

Only joking, no there is no limit.
    ****, you gave me a mini heart attack then.

Thanks for the info:yy:

You're not buying it right?

ReputationRep:
    ****, you gave me a mini heart attack then.

Thanks for the info:yy:

You're not buying it right?
    I have actually got a Virgin box so if it's definitely on there then I'll decide later.

ReputationRep:
    I have actually got a Virgin box so if it's definitely on there then I'll decide later.

Pretty sure you can buy the fight on Virgin

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure you can buy the fight on Virgin
    I just don't know if I want to pay £20 for it. I can afford it as man is #balling but **** knows. Do you know what the undercards are?

ReputationRep:
    Guys is there any website i can order it from, I don't have sky dish or anything like that you see so I might have to stream it if hell breaks loose

ReputationRep:
    None of my family are really into boxing, but I am pretty sure we are all pretty much staying up to watch it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    i will be watching it online off a skysports streaming website lol broke AF atm lolololololol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    Guys is there any website i can order it from, I don't have sky dish or anything like that you see so I might have to stream it if hell breaks loose
    None that we're aware of.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.