How much are you going to be revising during the Easter holiday? Watch

This discussion is closed.
L'Evil Fish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cforcoldplay)
Yes I think setting targets is very effective; personally i allocate a day for a topic and review part of spec then past papers. Today was AS biology revision, yesterday was A2 psychology, tomorrow will be A2 biology and A2 French on Thursday and repeat. I also find working very early mornings (5 am) the best for me as I can do 5-7 hours a day and still have the rest of the day to chill and whatnot
Which exam board are you for French?
ohitstia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would love to aim for 5-6 hours a day, but so far have achieved an average of probably about three. Does anyone else have the problem of being simply unable to work in the afternoon. From 9-12 I am super productive, but after about 1 I just become distracted. Anyone have any suggestions?
ItsJustMe17
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ohitstia)
I would love to aim for 5-6 hours a day, but so far have achieved an average of probably about three. Does anyone else have the problem of being simply unable to work in the afternoon. From 9-12 I am super productive, but after about 1 I just become distracted. Anyone have any suggestions?
With me I'm the opposite. I cannot work 9-12 but can only work from afternoon to late evening so like 1-9/10. Sucks though haha can't really go out when I'm most productive then. I downloaded an app that turns off your Wi-Fi during your work time and then when it's time for your ball it turns it on again and then automatically off when you're meant to work again. Works for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
langlitz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
For you.
No. At A level sure, but it's a different ball game at uni. You have no idea so I'm not sure why you're arguing. Even at a level though there are more effective revision methods
langlitz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ohitstia)
Caffeine?
cforcoldplay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Which exam board are you for French?
WJEC

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sh4hid96
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah I enjoyed it! Came home after 6, and revised, did a paper and marked it all within an hour (F324, which is chemistry) and it went well so that's done now! So I met my one hour target
I did you take in the ending? I was almost in tears but held it in!
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by langlitz)
No. At A level sure, but it's a different ball game at uni. You have no idea so I'm not sure why you're arguing. Even at a level though there are more effective revision methods
Well I can guarantee you there is someone in the world who can just read their degree notes and understand and apply

More effective in what way? I did it yesterday for 20 minutes, then did a past paper which took 30 minutes, and marked it, taking 10 minutes. Would have been an A* so it did prove as effective as possible

All I did was read spec and corresponding school booklets and it was fine

(Original post by cforcoldplay)
WJEC

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too! Oral in a few weeks, no clue how it's all gonna work
(Original post by Sh4hid96)
I did you take in the ending? I was almost in tears but held it in!
Was so sad for Paul

And all the we'll always be brothers
Radk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Was meant to start today... Ended up in the cinema.

Let's see if Fast and Furious is any goooood
what do you think of it? (i thought it was decent, but i've never actually watched any of the f&f movies before.
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Radk)
what do you think of it? (i thought it was decent, but i've never actually watched any of the f&f movies before.
I liked it.

Makes me want to drive :lol: but also, some of it was pretty unrealistic, like the switches of Ramsey, that was crazy

And the running up bus

Watched it in Imax so was made more decent
Sh4hid96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I liked it.

Makes me want to drive :lol: but also, some of it was pretty unrealistic, like the switches of Ramsey, that was crazy

And the running up bus

I also watched in Imax, watched it in the Red Dragon Centre in Cardiff last week. I see you're from Cardiff as well!
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I also watched in Imax, watched it in the Red Dragon Centre in Cardiff last week. I see you're from Cardiff as well!
Haha as did I! Didn't realise it was the only Imax screen in Wales
Radk
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I liked it.

And the running up bus

Yeah i know what you mean, but apparently they used better cars in previous films? Idk, have you watched the previous ones?
lel, ramsey's switches; i thought the black guy that talked a lot was really funny. I actually really liked it.

Are there imaxes all over the country? (You're from england right?)
Radk
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is your first name shahid by any chance?
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Radk)
Yeah i know what you mean, but apparently they used better cars in previous films? Idk, have you watched the previous ones?
lel, ramsey's switches; i thought the black guy that talked a lot was really funny. I actually really liked it.

Are there imaxes all over the country? (You're from england right?)
I've watched some Yeah, think I'm going to watch them all from beginning just to see what I've missed

They probably did but the Abu Dhabi scenes... That car was insane

I'm in Wales
C0balt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah I enjoyed it! Came home after 6, and revised, did a paper and marked it all within an hour (F324, which is chemistry) and it went well so that's done now! So I met my one hour target
hahaha thats good then :cool:
Sh4hid96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Radk)
Is your first name shahid by any chance?
Yep!
Radk
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've watched some Yeah, think I'm going to watch them all from beginning just to see what I've missed

They probably did but the Abu Dhabi scenes... That car was insane

I'm in Wales
Oh ok kl my bad
I visited St David's once for a couple of days, which was quite fun, if you're from south wales
Spoiler:
Show
At least I think it was south wales

Oh man I forgot about that scene. That was epic!
Radk
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yep!
In that case, are you british pakistani by any chance?
If not then, where you from?
L'Evil Fish
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Radk)
Oh ok kl my bad
I visited St David's once for a couple of days, which was quite fun, if you're from south wales
Spoiler:
Show
At least I think it was south wales

Oh man I forgot about that scene. That was epic!
I am from South Wales yeah

Glad you liked it

All those terracotta warriors
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (65)
65.66%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
21.21%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13.13%

Watched Threads