Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want to know what i lost marks for so i can improve this area next year. I have a good idea on some questions but there's 10 or so marks i cant work out. May be the essay, but im requesting my script. I bet its the reading comps as i never know what theyll accept and vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    Your French is spot on though if youre getting marks like that. Did you do lots of past papers?

ReputationRep:
    I got a B in the paper yet my speaking brought it up haha perhaps because of the kind of questions I was asked. I missed the A on that paper by one mark (2UMS points) lol

ReputationRep:
    That's fantastic! So you need not have worried about the Speaking exam.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, A2 is sort of killing me, so I started a thread about the exam so we can maybe share ideas and tips - the link's here if any of you feel the same or just want to see things from a different perspective! I can link anyone who needs vocab or quotes to my Quizlet page as well, just ask

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4117601

ReputationRep:
    I usually get around 27-29/30 on my essays does anybody know how you can get full marks in the essay??

Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 26, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.