Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    CONFLICT PREDICTIONS ANYONE? I swear I'm the only one doing conflict hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 09ekennedy)
    They could ask that but i reckon they may possibly want us to compare factors causing urbanisation and management of urbanisation across different parts of the world
    Yeah true, Thank you! Do you think they could do the same for suburbanisation / reurbanisation etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naz.97)
    Yeah true, Thank you! Do you think they could do the same for suburbanisation / reurbanisation etc?
    Yeh I believe if they were to ask about the topic of contemporary urban process they will probs more focus on suburbanisation/counterurbanisation as they have never to my knowledge asked a 40 markers exclusively on those topics before

ReputationRep:
    Any world cities short question predictions?

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone's mocks go? I got 75 and my teacher gave me an A (pretty sure the highest it's been is 67 for an A*.) Almost finished all the content now though - got reurbanisation, sub and counter urbanisation left. How does everyone plan to revise for unit 4B? I might just wing it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    How did everyone's mocks go? I got 75 and my teacher gave me an A (pretty sure the highest it's been is 67 for an A*.) Almost finished all the content now though - got reurbanisation, sub and counter urbanisation left. How does everyone plan to revise for unit 4B? I might just wing it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you get the zig zag pack for unit4? It has practice papers so I'm doing possible Qs based on that. Very useful. Also print off and read news articles etc to get stuff outside of the prerelease.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an essay on decentralisation 40 marker?!!! Would really appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    I feeel to just wing this exam- only need a C for an A overall as I cannot find the time to work hard enough to try for an A*
    4b is proving to be a burden though -__- not sure why any school will choose to do this over the fieldwork paper

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for World Cities 40 marker and Tectonics and Development short questionss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 09ekennedy)
    They could ask that but i reckon they may possibly want us to compare factors causing urbanisation and management of urbanisation across different parts of the world
    I have predicted either retailing or sustainability to come up as the 40 marker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose_97)
    Any predictions for World Cities 40 marker and Tectonics and Development short questionss
    Development and globalisation short:
    NIC or trading blocks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJJ97)
    Same even my teachers are betting out of those two

ReputationRep:
    Predictions for tectonic short questions? Maybe tsunamis? Anything else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJJ97)
    I do agree but i believe more sustainability will come up!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have any predictions for the world city essay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbathurst)
    does anyone have any predictions for the world city essay?
    Retail or sustainability

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozengerrrr)
    CONFLICT PREDICTIONS ANYONE? I swear I'm the only one doing conflict hahaha
    I'm doing conflict !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's great well done!! Would it be possible for you to send a copy of your mock on here ? I'd really appriciate some help on how to structure my answers so I can get higher marks, thanks so much

ReputationRep:
    If anyone else has any model answers or essays that got full marks or close to full marks and can send them to me or put them on here that would be amazing thanks!!☺️

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing conflict too!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 3, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.