Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you as a user watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SourLikeLemon)
    Fair enough enjoy

Forgiven

Best you don't cross the line though

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think you should stop bro. :laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

LMAOLine crossed :cool:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    hellooooo

ReputationRep:
    Schro cat sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Oh hey

I like you as a user, you give good points and make good arguments. I also respect your backing for Islam even though you're not religious yourself. It shows a lot

Good poster in general even though we disagree on most things

Hehe, your posts are really cute You're pretty funny and at the same time can post whatever you want even if it's something out there I also like your blue avatar pic

Why hello

TSR's next RobMl? It's like you thirst over every girl who posts But at least I know you're joking because you're actually a very good Christian man

Stop thirsting though

We've never spoken and I'm not sure I haven't seen you post Can't say much I'm afraid :/

I think I've seen you post a few times in the relationships thread? You're a really nice person and have always give helpful advice Although we've never spoken we'd probably get on well
    I'd say I generally like you as well btw! WIth regards to Islam, tbf I get that with you it definitely IS I dislike Islam and not Muslims, but it's just that with other people it's so often not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Free Radical)
    LMAOLine crossed :cool:
    I don't think you have, cause you've stopped posting :smug:

Doesn't give you an excuse to carry on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SourLikeLemon)
    I don't think you have, cause you've stopped posting :smug:

Doesn't give you an excuse to carry on
    When she gets back online

All kindz of lines are gonna be crossed

ReputationRep:
    Haha, knew you'd post here

Every single post you made has involved Hirlo and she really must have had an effect on you! You are a pretty thirsty user but I know if it's you making the post it will always make me laugh. I think you just need to tone it down a bit

Also seriously don't take anyone's opinion on here seriously, (including mine) especially not IAmanze who's head is bigger than his ego. He just likes putting people down and being arrogant.
    Haha. You can tell where I am going to post because of my post pattern?

Not every thing I post just when I believe I can fit her in and it makes some sort of sense. I mean when I am talking about politics or religion it wouldn't really make sense. Well she is the first person I have liked in about 10 years so yeah she has had an effect on me.

Yeah I know. Still looking for the pretty Anglican girl to interact with. That is why I do it really, as it never leads to an interesting conversation. I can get really put off when I can't find any Anglicans and some people don't even know what I mean why I say Anglican. Just what is happening when people don't know the name of the Church established within their nation. Then people say they don't know because they are dumb or not really interested in religion. However the truth is they don't know because the secular government school have removed the Church of England from their teaching. In many parts of the nation the Church has lost all reverence and power because of it. Sorry for my anti-government/Pro-Anglican rant.

Yeah he is a real piece of work. He made 2 posts telling me that I should "get out" and he found me "disgusting" or something to that effect. Then I just thought he was trolling so decided to VM and waste some time having a back and forth. Then he said PM me, so I did and he came up with a load of insulting rubbish with nothing to back it up. I just sort of lost my head and made a thread about it, also to call him out for being the way he is with people. I didn't expect much in the way of replies, but it became a rather long thread.

Cheers for telling me what you think of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    me?
    I've stalked your profile before
    I think we may have been in the same whatsapp group before.... what was your name? :mmm:

You're a nice girl with strong opinions and we've probably argued before :laugh: I love your black girl appreciation thread

Ok I'll stop stalking now :creep:

Good user though

(Original post by pineneedles)
    I don't expect you'll have much to say about me, but go ahead
    Oh but there's so much I know

I've actually found a user who posts useful things in the maths forum :woo:

Although we haven't spoken and I haven't seen you post I can tell you're lovely Good luck getting into maths and keep helping Maths people

(Original post by Mochassassin)
    Me, pls. :mmm:

You sure?

Mochaaaa, Mocha, Mocha..... mhmm what do I say about you.... :mmm:

You have become a greattt friend and even though we've argued quite a few times we always resolve I'm sorry all the drama tsr has brought you but you're too mature for that ****. You'll be fine as always

You're really kind and I don't really have a bad word to say about you :hugs:

I think you should stop taking threads off topic though Like with your amazing lips in this one

Lot's of love <3 :jumphug:

(Original post by 0VOID0)
    I'm definitely no one, for now.
    Yeah sorry bro I don't really know you and don't have much to say :/

(Original post by So Instinct)
    :yy:
    I think you've changed your name from Archer? :curious: Anyway we haven't spoken but I do know you and you've made some great arguments and points in the threads I've seen, shame you don't post as often now though. Nice seeing you around though

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of me?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sad that I wasn't done crey

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You sure?

Mochaaaa, Mocha, Mocha..... mhmm what do I say about you.... :mmm:

You have become a greattt friend and even though we've argued quite a few times we always resolve I'm sorry all the drama tsr has brought you but you're too mature for that ****. You'll be fine as always

You're really kind and I don't really have a bad word to say about you :hugs:

I think you should stop taking threads off topic though Like with your amazing lips in this one

Lot's of love <3 :jumphug:
    Awwwwhhh, thanks mate. Those were really nice things to say.
    The arguments were hilarious though, ngl. Petty af and so trivial. Well, in hindsight.
    I'm glad we don't take them seriously and can move on from them. :teehee:
    Oops, sorry for derailing earlier. :mmm:

:hugs: <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    I'm sad that I wasn't done crey

Posted from TSR Mobile
    smh you're on page 6 wait your turn

ReputationRep:
    smh you're on page 6 wait your turn
    I'm just really lonely :sigh:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Badgr)
    I'm really new

But I've seen you around...!

Please just guess for me
    I'll stalk all your 15 posts :teeth:

Well you're a software developer which is cool and you go to OU, I like your avi :cool:
    You seem really nice though

You still doing these?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awwww :puppyeyes:

I've seen your thread and I'm so sorrrryyy, life must be pretty sucky atm with everything going on. If you need someone to talk to for help or if you just want someone to chat to feel free to PM me

From your other posts you do act very young for your age which is just brilliant :ahee: cause no one's got time to grow up :cool:
    You're an absolutely lovely user! Can't say you've ever done anything bad or posted something mean so

I wish you all the best :hugs:

(Original post by hihihihihi)
    Hello.
    Hihihihihihi :cool:

I can't actually say we've spoke n and I haven't seen you post unfortunately :/

buuuuut you have Jonny knoxville as your avi so you must be a hero

(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Don't know if I want to be destroyed... But why not, if it's too harsh, tone it down
    :laugh:

Actually it was just that one argument where you said languages are basically pointless which made me annoyed even though they're one of the most employable skills you can have :rolleyes:

Apart from that you're one of the only users on here who has amazing grades and actually doesn't brag about it, your post count issss insane and you should probably come off tsr every now and then

Congrats on Cambridge though you'll fit in well. You seem like a decent guy tbf maybe you just need to get out more?

(Original post by cole-slaw)
    Do the mods, get a ban.
    No mods have posted

As for you every single post from you is devastating and I had no idea you were so old :gasp: You speak the truth a lot of the time but it's so blunt and harsh it's funny.

You act like a teenager but you're actually in your mid twenties which is hilarious

Good poster

(Original post by Vivie123)
    Bom dia
    I'm sorry I don't know much about you so can't say a lot I'm afraid :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just really lonely :sigh:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    in this thread

ReputationRep:
    I knowww, na it wasn't. I went on holiday for ages and just never came back. I don't think anyones even on tc anymore? Everyones moved onto whatsapp now and that group was weiirrrrd

Anyway yeah don't see you post much on here but when you do you talk sense and people should listen to your advice. On tc you were a lad and we get on well, friendly guy who can take a lot of banter Was decent and you're a good guy

New member but I've seen you post in the Islam threads giving some good points We're on the same wavelength when it comes to that and you have some good points so nice one :yy:

Decent poster
    TC has less life in it than K.C's love life atm, whatsapp still going strong tho with less weird **** happening Thanks tho!! Could say the same about you :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    Do me, kinda curious to know another's opinion

ReputationRep:
    Posting to see if my existence is even noticed.

(Original post by alexschmalex)
    TC has less life in it than K.C's love life atm , whatsapp still going strong tho with less weird **** happening Thanks tho!! Could say the same about you :thumbsup:
    What's wrong with you? Omd I'm dead :rofl: :rofl:

Schrödingers Cat :ahee:
    Thank you wasn't expecting that :yep:
    You're being so nice on this thread though.
    Maybe too nice
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk dunno why people are always so angry with you all the time. You're cool. :yep: also you like physics and that makes a person 100x better imo

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.