Turn on thread page Beta

Nottingham A108 Medicine with a Foundation Year 2016 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Heyy im really worried. The only email that i have got from nottingham for A108 is one from martine lowes that says

"I thought you might appreciate an update on your application.
    *We are continuing to process the forms for this course, using our scoring system below:"

I havent had my portal log in or anything and i havent been asked for any more documents. Thats literally the only email i have got from them . Do you think this means i dont get an interview ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovespark)
    Heyy im really worried. The only email that i have got from nottingham for A108 is one from martine lowes that says

*We are continuing to process the forms for this course, using our scoring system below:"

I havent had my portal log in or anything and i havent been asked for any more documents. Thats literally the only email i have got from them . Do you think this means i dont get an interview ?
    When did you get the email?
    I think there's a still chance of getting an interview
    Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When did you get an interview? Was it today or prior?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiritless98)
    When did you get the email?
    I think there's a still chance of getting an interview
    Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got the email on the 21st of december. That was the first and last time i heard from them.😕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foundationmed)
    When did you get an interview? Was it today or prior?
    I got the interview email last week Friday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Actually they interviewed 150 and offered a place to 45 persons. only 35 went on to the course as some rejected or didn't make the grades. this is from last year. its on there website on the frequent questions asked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovespark)

I am in the exact same position as you... I emailed them before hand about documents and they said this
    "
    Thank you for your enquiry.We have started to write to some applicants for more information, this is not to say that we have finished the process as it is ongoing at the moment. If we do require further information from yourself then we will email you directly.Kind Regards"But this was on the 7th of December...I guess all we have to do is hope :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by help089)
    Actually they interviewed 150 and offered a place to 45 persons. only 35 went on to the course as some rejected or didn't make the grades. this is from last year. its on there website on the frequent questions asked.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1453154887.145131.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  129.5 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I need your help.. I've accidentally booked two interview dates..
    What shall I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i bet you booked the 23 feb one didnt you. i was so tempted but i thought you cant, so I didn't. you might need to check the one you applied to first , maybe yo can withdraw it on eventbite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uummiiee)
    I am in the exact same position as you... I emailed them before hand about documents and they said this
    "
    Thank you for your enquiry.We have started to write to some applicants for more information, this is not to say that we have finished the process as it is ongoing at the moment. If we do require further information from yourself then we will email you directly.Kind Regards"But this was on the 7th of December...I guess all we have to do is hope :/
    I dont know what to do. I guess you right . All we can do is hope.

ReputationRep:
    Guys I need your help.. I've accidentally booked two interview dates..
    What shall I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i bet you booked the 23 feb one didnt you. i was so tempted but i thought you cant, so I didn't. you might need to check the one you applied to first , maybe yo can withdraw it on eventbite?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did.. Yes let me try that
    I've emailed Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did.. Yes let me try that
    I've emailed Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i think its just better to get it over and done with.so i stayed put with not changing it . I heard their interviews are pretty difficult though.

ReputationRep:
    its on this https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/medicin...q/a108faq.aspx

ReputationRep:
    i think its just better to get it over and done with.so i stayed put with not changing it . I heard their interviews are pretty difficult though.
    I feel so stupid for doing this- maybe this will be their reason to reject me..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's 2017/2018 entry

ReputationRep:
    I feel so stupid for doing this- maybe this will be their reason to reject me..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I doubt it. im pretty sure that they will just think you cant make the earlier one for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it. im pretty sure that they will just think you cant make the earlier one for some reason.
    I've emailed them apologising for the inconvenience.

Thank you for the reassurance tho!

When is your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've emailed them apologising for the inconvenience.

Thank you for the reassurance tho!

When is your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    29 jan

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2017
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.