Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't even know how this is possible. But this guy I've seen posting everywhere and his mindset just makes me admire him. I agree with most of his viewpoints. He is so chilled and funny and very academic. I've never seen him argue with anyone, he's just amazing. I'm obviously not going to say his name. I've never seen his face. But I know what part of the UK he is from and I know his ethnic origin. I'd say we live about an hour from each other (train). I'm not even stalking his posts, I just happen to find his posts when I log on. I've felt like this for a few weeks and I didn't think it would develop at all. Until this morning... So, I had a dream about him I just saw his username and then we were skyping each other and omg it was the best feeling in the world. This is crazy - I know. A half of me is worried and a half of me is dying of laughter at how ridiculous this is. We are the same age. I don't really care how he looks like, his personality is everything - almost everything I could ask for in a guy. No, I'm not going to message him - I kind of already tried but the conversation died very quickly. What do I do? How do I get over him? Thanks I appreciate all replies.
    Hey honey? How's it going? Well listen, I've got someone opn the go at the moment but I'll finish with her for you anytime you want. You should have told me how you felt, cause like, we both know that I'm fabulous right? Jokes... It's not really me is it? Be honest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Psssh I'm more holmesy than you
    clearly teach me your ways oh Senpai

(Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Do you want me to report it, perhaps? to see if contents of quotation can be removed?
    yes please ily

ReputationRep:
    OP if I PMed you would you tell me who it is? :teeth:

I'm so curious now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picklescamp)
    clearly teach me your ways oh Senpai
    First you need to buy yourself a hunting hat and pipe, then you have to pull a face like this :holmes: Then you pretend to know what you're talking about and you're sorted

ReputationRep:
    yes please ily
    It's been done.

ReputationRep:
    First you need to buy yourself a hunting hat and pipe, then you have to pull a face like this :holmes: Then you pretend to know what you're talking about and you're sorted
    hmm, ok. I'll get on that. I already do the latter quite a lot (but don't tell the people who think I do yeah??)

ReputationRep:
    1st candidate: 3 e's, o
    2nd candidate: o, 2 i's
    3rd candidate: o, i
    4th candidate: 4 o's, e, u, a

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law-Hopeful)

:holmes:
    I think it's Imperion :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    I think it's Imperion :beard:
    First letter is R-V

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picklescamp)
    hmm, ok. I'll get on that. I already do the latter quite a lot (but don't tell the people who think I do yeah??)
    Haha oh but everyone already knows

Do you have any idea who the guy is? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    x

You know what you've done.

ReputationRep:

What have I done?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Haha oh but everyone already knows

Do you have any idea who the guy is? :holmes:
    aw no, I thought I was being convincing

could it be you? Or *plot twist* there is no guy :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    First letter is R-V
    Oh

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I already know who it is; you've failed being the 1st.

You should all figure it out individually, or in pairs, if you are to try, but no more. Where's the sport in that? Really bad sportsmanship, which should be beneath your dignity.

no worries i'll just stop replying, I know what to do with him and whatever thanks for helping!

ReputationRep:
    Update: Well that failed miserably.
    I was going to message him but I came across a post that he finds another girl (from online) special?
    It's obviously not me, so I guess this is the end haha

Thank you, to everyone for your responses! I still shall not reveal his username because I'll try be friends with him at most! he's still a very cool guy, so yeah thanks everyone
    Chill out for goodness sake.

Just befriend him first, get to know him better, let him get to know you better and you never know he might consider you as being rather special yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadez)
    Vis breaks ps:
    ______
    ______
    ______
    ______

4 lines innit bruv
    Haha exactly what I was thinking bt couldn't be asked to do it lol

ReputationRep:
    I really can't understand this how can you have a crush on someone #1 you've never seen
    #2you don't whether theyre 18 or 50.
    No offence but I think that youre really trolling

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.