Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do men ever get jealous that women can get laid so easily? watch

Announcements

This thread has reached new depths of immaturity. I suppose what more could you expect on a website run for schoolchildren/young adults. Sigh.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    But we're not talking about homosexuals, and we're not talking about prostitutes. We're talking about consensual heterosexual couples.
    "I wish you wouldn't use these Chaucerian words."

Right, so you're only counting consensual sex between men and women where both parties identify as heterosexual? If one identifies as lesbian, gay or bisexual, does that count for one (which?), none or both of their 'numbers'? (Oh, and is commercial sex not consensual by definition in your eyes?)

Restrict yourself to the topic in hand, and repeat your analysis.
    See first bit of my reply: obviously the mean is the same, but the median and the mode aren't. Why should they be? Prostitution is one reason why they're not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm currently in a relationship but if I was single I know that I could have sex with different guys as often as I want to. I personally never wanted to and don't see much accomplishment in this as I find casual sex to be empty for me personally. But I see a lot of slut-shaming on here and I wondered if some of these guys are just sexually frustrated and taking it out on women that actually can get laid. The thing is if these guys got even a fraction of the opportunities man women get they would gulp it right up and be over the moon.

What do you think?
    You mean if you got bored of him you could go have sex with many different guys behind his back?

I think if anything men don't like women who have had a lot of sex because it implies that she might go an cheat on him since they can get a lot of action, and it make sense. Why spend time with this guy when you could go with someone who can preform better? Love has almost become irrelvent in today's society and instead its about how good you are at sex.

Horrible isn't it? Not implying men don't cheat ethier because that isn't true and a man could easily do just the same if he was just as attractive as well. Basically goes to show attractive people can have everyone rapped round there finger. inb4 virgin and sterotypical tsr hate.

ReputationRep:
    Yes the red pill rage has certainly arrived to TSR. They are only hurting themselves and will end up consumed by their own bitterness.
    Better than being a blue pill cuck :^)

ReputationRep:
    If you've ever been in a nightclub, you see groups of women dancing and having a good time together, and hordes of men hassling them and pestering them. Unfortunately there is no way of objectively judging whether these men are 'average' or below average.

Yep.

I used to exploit this by finding either a quiet corner or a place at the bar where I wasn't in the way ( long bars are best not surprisingly) and work on the basis that during the course of an evening I'd hopefully intruige at least half a dozen women especially those who were fed up with being pestered.

I'd even have a book with me*( yes I'd often be alone!) or newspaper which I would read whenever the DJ played particularly boring tracks.

And it worked! Of course the venue was all important but nevertheless it worked. Like a dream in fact.

And therein lay the problem.

Because the women mostly thought I must be somehow 'special' .

Which of course I wasn't. ( I can't be the only guy who ever read Tess of the d'Urbervilles in a crowded bar on a Friday night can I - and anyway that should make me a ****,not in way special. Hey ho.)

So instead of getting lots of uncomplicated sex I got a lot of tears.So that I stopped doing this.

And that's why on the whole I'd rather have been gay.

See,I don't think its that hard to find women who will sleep with you - although I do think being tall is a big plus- but I myself found it quite hard to have uncomplicated sex with lots of women.

Which is all I really require tbh.

(I mean women make wonderful wonderful friends but I find living under the same roof as them a recipe for unhappiness.)

*Tbh I love books so much I'd take a book with me everywhere I went so would have had one on me anyway.
    Having a book or newspaper etc gives women a chance to show their interest without giving too much away by snatching it from you as if to see what you are reading to boot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    "I wish you wouldn't use these Chaucerian words."

Right, so you're only counting consensual sex between men and women where both parties identify as heterosexual? If one identifies as lesbian, gay or bisexual, does that count for one (which?), none or both of their 'numbers'? (Oh, and is commercial sex not consensual by definition in your eyes?)

See first bit of my reply: obviously the mean is the same, but the median and the mode aren't. Why should they be? Prostitution is one reason why they're not.
    If you're not willing or able to discuss the subject of the thread, why bother posting? Go and start your own thread if you want to discuss something else.

I'm the OP of this thread just come back to check the replies and I'm quite disappointed. I will be sad to see this thread get deleted because anon 2 trolling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    I feel genuinely sorry for your girlfriend.
    Why?

(Original post by Danz123)
    I disagree to an extent. Yes, a guy may have to do a little more, but usually (even if girls don't admit it) girls like sex, and they like doing it. It's not the case that a guy has to be a wizard in bed just to make a girl moan. :lol:
    Well, most guys are deffo not doing enough, seeing how most girls only orgasm through self-stimulation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by selfteaching)
    yeah that's a good point, guys usually have to be very skilled to make sex pleasurable for a woman, whereas a guy is satisfied with the bare minimum
    And from evidence one infers that most guys are not skilled enough.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.