Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazyjoesmith)
    Open on the 29th of this month I've heard
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer for Economics BSc of BB (I already have a C in geography) I'm a bit skeptical as to whether or not the university course will put me in good place for employment after graduating; other than that i know a friend who is doing his foundation year their and he loves it.
    Ive spent a weekend down Portsmouth too, and the nightlife if anyone is interested is pretty decent, especially if you go for a bar crawl with a society as we did!

ReputationRep:
    I had a interview on the 22nd, how long do you usually have to wait for a reply after a interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm 24 and I'll be studying Politics as well. So I'm not the only mature student in my course as I thought I'll be. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ss0)
    Pharmacy- conditonal! Anyone else for pharmacy?
    Me!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any idea what the parking is like at portsmouth for students?

ReputationRep:
    Chosen Civil Engineering Beng as firm, in two minds whether to go for halls or privately, Trafalgar & the morris halls look good but a friend of mine who'll be starting 3rd year went private from the beginning & is recommending I do the same!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for Film Production at Portsmouth uni??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brontehope_)
    I am! Got a Conditional and going for an applicant day in a few days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolewats0n)
    Me too! Are you planning to go to Portsmouth or are you waiting for other offers too?
    A. i am so sorry late replies are kinda my speciality!! and B. ive just excepted my conditional offer so yes, for sure portsmouth, how about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brontehope_)
    I am! ive just excepted my conditional place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngelOfDarkness)
    I am! ive just excepted my conditional place
    Same! Were you at the applicant day yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsgetdrunk)
    Same! Were you at the applicant day yesterday?
    No i was still at sixth form so I couldn't get down there... Was it good? im gutted i missed it to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngelOfDarkness)
    No i was still at sixth form so I couldn't get down there... Was it good? im gutted i missed it to be honest
    Yeah it was nice, beautiful city. Thought the harry law accommodation was a bit small. Uni is nice, very welcoming and definitely could see myself there. Hope you get in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsgetdrunk)
    Yeah it was nice, beautiful city. Thought the harry law accommodation was a bit small. Uni is nice, very welcoming and definitely could see myself there. Hope you get in!
    I'm looking to apply for Harry Law, what was it like??x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katielouise_a)
    I'm looking to apply for Harry Law, what was it like??x
    Before I go into detail about what Harry Law was like, you cannot apply for a specific halls of residence. The University will place you in a halls of residence that suits your needs. Anyways, when I went to my Applicant Day only two halls of residence were available to view, these were Trafalgar Hall and Harry Law. In comparison, Harry Law had much smaller bedrooms which I did not like, plus it does not have a communal area, it only has a breakfast bar and personally I would want a table to sit at with my flat mates but I guess that is a personal preference. Also Trafalgar Hall was right next to where I would be having my lectures. It is all down to personal preference.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applied for Hospitality Management ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Firming Portsmouth, studying English lit :-)

ReputationRep:
    Is Portsmouth uni a lenient uni on results day?

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm Connor Egan and I'm planning on studying Physical Geography at the University of Portsmouth. What is this course like at Portsmouth?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 30, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.