(Original post by MangoCrazy)
    X
    Done. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The idea of sex disgusts me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    That feminism has produced significant negative effects as well as the positive.

That being a straight white male is something people should revel in rather than feel guilty about.

That not all peoples are equal. Some nations have cultures which are quite simply inferior.

That eugenics is potentially glorious (just let the undesirable die off rather than kill them).

That the UK should remain a white christian/atheist nation and the growth of other groups here should be stopped.

That the abandonment of Ireland, the British Empire and soon Scotland are by far the worst crimes that Britain will ever commit.
    are you a racist?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    It isn't fact bc nothing has been proven. Unlike many other diseases etc, no one really knows how many people can suffer from it or what the true definition of dyslexia is, there isnt a diagnosis for it either. I personally believe that dyslexia wouldn't exist if children were given more attention. For example, if a child was struggling with reading, perhaps due to the fact s/he may not have the best resources or support at home like the other children then teachers should spend more time trying to build them up to the level of others rather than immediately labelling them with this term and conditioning them to fit into this category. Isolating them from classrooms as well as giving them this so called "extra time" will only diminish their ability to read rather than enhance it. The current way in which this is handled irritates me, it's pathetic and in no way conforms to what education should be.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Except, there is a diagnosis for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    Pizza's not that great

Although I agree that pedophiles should get help, the current increase of tolerance for them worries me

You can be racist and be in an interracial relationship/have mixed kids

Transracial adoption makes me uneasy
    Who is tolerating pedophiles?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Who is tolerating pedophiles?
    Not tolerating per se but the whole "as long as they don't act on it, it's fine" rhetoric makes me uncomfortable although I realise that a lot of pedophiles need help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    Except, there is a diagnosis for it.
    Not really.
    I don't want to talk about it further tbh, if you'd like to continue then I'm sure Illiberal Liberal and Plantagenet Crown will be more than willing to take my place + discuss it with you since they pretty much made me write that paragraph + it therefore appears as though they're quite interested in the whole concept. :yep: Let's hope they don't let you down. :no:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Not really.
    I don't want to talk about it further tbh, if you'd like to continue then I'm sure Illiberal Liberal and Plantagenet Crown will be more than willing to take my place + discuss it with you since they pretty much made me write that paragraph + it therefore appears as though they're quite interested in the whole concept. :yep: Let's hope they don't let you down. :no:
    I should know. I have been tested for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    I should know. I have been tested for it.
    You should - but do you? Okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You are being extraordinarily antagonistic, obfuscatory and defensive.

If I didn't know any better, I would say that you couldn't justify what you are saying.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applaud your skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    You are being extraordinarily antagonistic, obfuscatory and defensive.

If I didn't know any better, I would say that you couldn't justify what you are saying.
    Quite the opposite. I'm actually sparing her the offence that will be caused if I elaborated + there isn't an aura of confusion about my post bc my message is actually pretty transparent. I reiterate:
    "If you'd like to discuss it further, Illiberal's your man."

From your previous posts on this thread you clearly don't know any better, just say it already.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    are you a racist?
    Yep, he's your garden variety racist with crazy delusions of grandeur about Britain and white people. Maybe it's autism or something :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Yep, he's your garden variety racist with crazy delusions of grandeur about Britain and white people. Maybe it's autism or something :erm:
    Delusions of grandeur and a taste of hot dogs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    You're an idiot :lol:
    With your first statement, I don't entirely agree or disagree.

Second statement, you're a homophobe.

Gap year after uni is perfectly normal and not unemployment, seriously wtf?! My sister decided to do her LPC a year later because she wanted to travel, oh and this was afyer she got her training contract. Seriously how close minded of you

Third statement, yes they do. Are you disagreeing with years and years of research and the scientific community? How very arrogant of you...

Well I agree with the premise that people on benefits shouldn't really have more than two children because that is selfish, however what you are suggesting is just extreme and verging on dictatorship.

People that are looking and can't find jobs, can't. At least they're looking and want employment, I'm sure they're trying their absolute best.
    These are " unpopular opinions " that I have, so I'm not quite sure why you want to start a debate about it.

(Original post by Letimus97)
    How? Do you really believe the terroist narrative pushed in the media? Do you realise the US is now funding ISIS? It would be conspiracy rubbish to even consider these countries fight these wars to extract oil which is the highest necessity to keep their currency afloat... its to fight for human rights where it has demonstrated a perfect example of it so clearly in its own country.
    I think anybody who makes the claim in bold has little authority to lecture others on what is conspiracy rubbish and what isn't. In any case, if you're prepared to provide evidence for that outrageous claim, I'm prepared to look at it.

(Oh, and don't bring out the old 'ISIS were the moderate rebels that America funded!' crap. The fallacy of that argument has been thoroughly exposed and discredited.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stargirl63)
    These are " unpopular opinions " that I have, so I'm not quite sue why you want to start a debate about it.
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Ngl, I googled grandeur

ReputationRep:
    Quite the opposite.
    More obfuscation and deflection. You cannot justify your stupid opinions. That is fine. Just admit it, so you don't appear too deluded.

From your previous posts on this thread you clearly don't know any better, just say it already.
    Sure, what opinion that I expressed in this thread would you like me to justify? I'm happy to justify any opinion I express.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    are you a racist?
    No. While I don't see why we should allow certain types here, I don't believe they should suffer discrimination or be deported or anything. I'm happy to see their numbers decline over decades.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.