The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bupdeeboowah
An individual penis would not make a loose a vagina, but 15 certainly would - actually anything above 5 at a time would probably do that.

No, no it doesn't. You are a male you do not own a vagina therefore you do not know what happens to it. I have no idea when people will get that it is how turned on the girl is as to how 'loose' her vagina is instead of how many guys she's been with. It does absolutely nothing. Say 13 of those were 1 night stands and 2 were committed relationships over a span of let's say, 7 years? You really think that's going to make anything loose? No neither do I. Even if she'd had sex with 100 men in that timespan it would not make a difference.
Original post by liquity
No, no it doesn't. You are a male you do not own a vagina therefore you do not know what happens to it. I have no idea when people will get that it is how turned on the girl is as to how 'loose' her vagina is instead of how many guys she's been with. It does absolutely nothing. Say 13 of those were 1 night stands and 2 were committed relationships over a span of let's say, 7 years? You really think that's going to make anything loose? No neither do I. Even if she'd had sex with 100 men in that timespan it would not make a difference.
You probably missed the part where I said "5 at a time"
You probably missed the part where I said "5 at a time"

Wow you're hilarious
Original post by liquity
Wow you're hilarious
I know, I do try my best. Sorry to have worked you up into a frenzy.
I know, I do try my best. Sorry to have worked you up into a frenzy.

Don't be
Original post by liquity
Don't be
Thank you for graciously accepting my sincerest apologies.
Thank you for graciously accepting my sincerest apologies.

I'm a charmer I know
Original post by liquity
I'm a charmer I know
Not enough emoticons, not falling for you hun.
Not enough emoticons, not falling for you hun.

My iMessages are quite the opposite
Original post by liquity
My iMessages are quite the opposite
So would you like to iMessage me? :biggrin:

Spoiler

So would you like to iMessage me? :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by liquity

Spoiler

I don't hate anyone, I just enjoying playing with them.

And on this forum I have claimed to be 57-year old man, a lesbian, a girl who thought she was male but then changed her mind... so yes, I am gay.
I don't hate anyone, I just enjoying playing with them.

And on this forum I have claimed to be 57-year old man, a lesbian, a girl who thought she was male but then changed her mind... so yes, I am gay.

Definitely not trusting you to tell the truth any time soon then!
There's a term for this kind of person: a cock monkey, because they swing from penis to penis.

I can't remember the last time I saw something on TSR that made me laugh as much as your comment XD
If someone is so good I want to marry them then something like her having slept with 15 guys isn't an issue. Provided she wasn't riddles with infections.

The world doesn't work how many on here seem to think it does, something like the number of guys someone has slept with becomes negligible to most if you find someone you really connect with in other ways.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by iammeyouareyou
I can't remember the last time I saw something on TSR that made me laugh as much as your comment XD
Thank you! Finally my filthy mind has been put to good use!
Sure.
Funny responses considering most of the guys making them will barely have even touched a girl.:rofl:
Of course, I'm well past the juvenile (and medieval) notion that a non-virgin woman is "corrupted" and "spoilt".
In pakistan if a girl slept with 15 boys oh my gosh.
She would get her throat cut.
For me i could accept if a woman has been with one man sexually but 15 :eek::eek:
I seriously question the mindset of women like this and men who take these women as their wives/gfs .

Latest