Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanndelion)
    The wait is killing me

Anyone else done with the interview and just waiting nervously?
    Same situation here. I have a theory that the people who are still waiting are like on a waiting list till after the March interviews because there are plenty of people that have been rejected and that do have offers so must be a reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heisenberg97)
    yes *sigh*
    Have you not heard anything at all either?

ReputationRep:
    That would make sense. Either that or they are genuinely reviewing applications randomly... Are you confident of getting an offer?
    (Original post by CB5268)
    Same situation here. I have a theory that the people who are still waiting are like on a waiting list till after the March interviews because there are plenty of people that have been rejected and that do have offers so must be a reason

ReputationRep:
    Are there still interviews in March??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesLee98)
    Hey fellow Hong Konger
    Mainlander here :P

ReputationRep:
    Have you not heard anything at all either?
    Nope haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthenaBo)
    Are there still interviews in March??
    Yep, my friend has one in the 27th!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanndelion)
    That would make sense. Either that or they are genuinely reviewing applications randomly... Are you confident of getting an offer?
    I don't think they are doing it randomly, and no not really because I'm l made the mistake of looking at the score at the end of the maths test and it went really badly! Interview good, but that I don't feel is enough

ReputationRep:
    Yep, my friend has one in the 27th!
    Gosh I thought March is the last mouth for them to give out offers...

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they are doing it randomly, and no not really because I'm l made the mistake of looking at the score at the end of the maths test and it went really badly! Interview good, but that I don't feel is enough
    I see. I personally did the overseas interview so there was no maths test. All the best! Hope to see ya in London

ReputationRep:
    Rejected for Aeronautical Engineering. So lovely! Couldn't be happier...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alegonperez)
    Nooooo! Not you :'( I'm really sorry to hear that man.. You didn't deserve that :/

ReputationRep:
    Aw, dammnit. I hope you do get the other choices you wanted though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Nooooo! Not you :'( I'm really sorry to hear that man.. You didn't deserve that :/
    I don't know if I deserve that or not, but at least I deserve an explanation, given that they haven't even bothered inviting me to interview. I suppose it's due to my grades but I think I'll try to score better grades this time and I'll take a gap year in industry and reapply next year.

I wish you the best of luck with your studies and I hope you end up wherever you want to!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I deserve that or not, but at least I deserve an explanation, given that they haven't even bothered inviting me to interview. I suppose it's due to my grades but I think I'll try to score better grades this time and I'll take a gap year in industry and reapply next year.

I wish you the best of luck with your studies and I hope you end up wherever you want to!
    I think you do too :/ can you call up admissions to request feedback?

Best of luck to you too and keep working hard It'll pay off in the end, mate!

ReputationRep:
    I think you do too :/ can you call up admissions to request feedback?

Best of luck to you too and keep working hard It'll pay off in the end, mate!
    I've just seme them an email. But I suppose it will be because of poor grades. I moved last year from the school I'd been studying all my life to the most demanding school in my town so I experienced the subsequent drop on my grades (they were overall quite good but there were some flaws at science subjects). This year appears to be much more promising, so I think I would definitely have a chance

ReputationRep:
    I've just seme them an email. But I suppose it will be because of poor grades. I moved last year from the school I'd been studying all my life to the most demanding school in my town so I experienced the subsequent drop on my grades (they were overall quite good but there were some flaws at science subjects). This year appears to be much more promising, so I think I would definitely have a chance
    Good luck!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!!!!
    ugh, never got a 7 in my higher level maths course. They might as well reject me as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfloydfan)
    ugh, never got a 7 in my higher level maths course. They might as well reject me as well...
    Damn :/

ReputationRep:
    Damn :/
    yes, I'm growing more and more nervous by the minute. Got all 4 of my other offers, just...Imperial...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.