Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you let your son dress up as a princess? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    They are not the same. Plenty of homosexuals do not engage in anal sex. Homosexuality has no inherent connection to a sex act, it is sexual attraction between two of the same gender. It has nothing to do with sex or HIV. They are separate. Educate yourself.
    Right so homosexuals don't have sex now..... okay then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYEL)
    More so in the homosexual community though ........ How do you not understand this.
    You are the one not understanding! :lol:.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT EQUAL TO SEX OR HIV. Stop misconstruing them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mistyblue~)
    This is why I don't like wearing dresses/skirts and am a tomboy lol dresses just give off a submissive/pussy/weak vibe. Ive always felt stronger in jeans and less feminine stuff :/
    Really hmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.Nietzsche)
    That was me, that doesn't mean that all gay men don't use condoms!
    Your point being ? I'm sure there is still a lot that don't use condoms and this is why HIV is so prominent.

ReputationRep:
    Right so homosexuals don't have sex now..... okay then.
    Pretty sure I didn't say that. You're just proving you do not have a brain cell in your skull to work with more and more as the night goes on.

ReputationRep:
    Your point being ? I'm sure there is still a lot that don't use condoms and this is why HIV is so prominent.
    Why are you diverting?

ReputationRep:
    You are the one not understanding! :lol:.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT EQUAL TO SEX OR HIV. Stop misconstruing them.
    Homosexuals have sex..... this increases the spread of HIV. One long chain all linked.

ReputationRep:
    And that is true, I agree. But homosexuality doesn't necessarily equal HIV. Unsafe-sex leads to HIV. Homosexuality is sexual attraction only towards the same sex, the attraction isn't what causes HIV.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure I didn't say that. You're just proving you do not have a brain cell in your skull to work with more and more as the night goes on.
    you pretty much did....

ReputationRep:
    Why are you diverting?
    Just asking you a question haha .....?

ReputationRep:
    you pretty much did....
    Pretty much didn't though.

ReputationRep:
    And that is true, I agree. But homosexuality doesn't necessarily equal HIV. Unsafe-sex leads to HIV. Homosexuality is sexual attraction only towards the same sex, the attraction isn't what causes HIV.
    And unsafe sex is common with homosexuals like you said or whoever said it..... which like you just said leads to HIV.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much didn't though.

Oh yes you did.........kiddo.

ReputationRep:
    And unsafe sex is common with homosexuals like you said or whoever said it..... which like you just said leads to HIV.
    Exactly so stop saying that homosexuality leads to HIV, it is unsafe-sex. In fact, HIV is more prevalent in black-african men. Would you go around saying that having sex with black african men will lead to HIV?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ermahgerd11)
    Really hmmm
    Yea I don't know what other women feel but the more 'girly' I dress the weaker I feel and for me it feels bad/like I've lost the strong side of my identity or somethin, I guess kind of like a guy might feel if he suddenly out a dress on.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly so stop saying that homosexuality leads to HIV, it is unsafe-sex. In fact, HIV is more prevalent in black-african men. Would you go around saying that having sex with black african men will lead to HIV?
    Homosexuals are more likely to have unsafe sex, this is why HIV is more prevelent in the homosexual community, maybe you should try and educate homosexuals about this and it wouldn't be so bad.

Well you have just said it is more likely too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mistyblue~)
    Yea I don't know what other women feel but the more 'girly' I dress the weaker I feel and for me it feels bad/like I've lost the strong side of my identity or somethin, I guess kind of like a guy might feel if he suddenly out a dress on.
    How old are you? If that's how you feel then so be it

ReputationRep:
    Homosexuals are more likely to have unsafe sex, this is why HIV is more prevelent in the homosexual community, maybe you should try and educate homosexuals about this and it wouldn't be so bad.

Well you have just said it is more likely too.
    I'm the one who told you that FFS!
    I can't deal with you. G'night.

ReputationRep:
    you pretty much did....
    I am concerned about your poor reading comprehension skills.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the one who told you that FFS!
    I can't deal with you. G'night.
    Thanks for reinforcing my point I had to tell you what you actually said just so you understood what it was you were saying.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.