Are men and women equal? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiannonm25)
    Ew.
    We all know it's true.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYEL)
    Just a hint.... when you say 'Adios' don't keep replying, It makes you look desperate and angry.
    1) I never said "adios" and 2) I can so tell that you are angry that I brought to a tragic end your trolling session today, spanning across numerous threads and an effort lasting many hours, and I can also tell that by you insulting me that you are desperate to try and get me to bite

Goodnight

ReputationRep:
    We all know it's true.....
    Pfffft

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    1) I never said "adios" and 2) I can so tell that you are angry that I brought to a tragic end your trolling session today, spanning across numerous threads and an effort lasting many hours, and I can also tell that by you insulting me that you are desperate to try and get me to bite

Goodnight
    Oh it was some other idiot who I confused you with. Too easy to get you to reply. Bet you still will.

ReputationRep:
    Pfffft

ReputationRep:
    Don't flatter yourself mate

ReputationRep:
    rhiannonm25
    NathanDYEL

those quick replies usually mean only one thing.....

OT: Relatively few female leaders suggests otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    Don't flatter yourself mate

It's okay you don't have to say it here.... just PM me

ReputationRep:
    Not 100% possible.

ReputationRep:
    man is superior overall to woman whether feminists like it or not.

ReputationRep:
    It's okay you don't have to say it here.... just PM me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Escobar1201)
    In terms of physical capability? Men have evolved to be dominant but that doesn't mean that women can't be.
    I'm sorry. You might not know this, but the evolution of the species took tens of thousands of years. This "women could be stronger" doesn't mean it isn't the case that men are stronger.

So, when you are asked the question, "are men and women equal?" you have to be honest and say no, rather than pussyfoot around and say "hm, maybe if this were different..."

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know why you waste your time talking to someone so sad the only way they get any sense of achievement in their life is trolling people. My guess is that he wants attention in real life (hence his love of body building) but doesn't get it, not even from his mummy, so he lashes out on the internet in a style befitting of the ultimate keyboard warrior. to try and get this attention

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know why you waste your time talking to someone so sad the only way they get any sense of achievement in their life is trolling people. My guess is that he wants attention in real life (hence his love of body building) but doesn't get it, not even from his mummy, so he lashes out on the internet in a style befitting of the ultimate keyboard warrior. to try and get this attention
    He got banned anyway LOL

ReputationRep:
    I get lots of attention because of my body thanks and I love it.

ReputationRep:
    He got banned anyway LOL
    Just so you know I'm not really into religious people.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYE)
    Just so you know I'm not really into religious people.....
    i guess I'm not your type then as I am a nun

ReputationRep:
    i guess I'm not your type then as I am a nun

Got the cute outfit ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYE)
    Got the cute outfit ?
    Sure

ReputationRep:
    Sure
    It could still work between us then.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.