Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Grime Society I watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castro Saint)
    It's peak, Chip trapped him with that 67 line haha.. Clive's gone quiet now 😫

I don't think CAS is the type to get into any beef like that, it's not really his style. It wouldn't really benefit him in any way either. I remember when Big H was desperate to get someone to battle for LOTM; he out of the blue @'d CAS saying he'd rip the mask off his face or some **** looool. CAS just blocked him.

No doubt if he ever got into any music beef it'd be mad though.
    yhyh i hear u
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It's peak, Chip trapped him with that 67 line haha.. Clive's gone quiet now 😫

I don't think CAS is the type to get into any beef like that, it's not really his style. It wouldn't really benefit him in any way either. I remember when Big H was desperate to get someone to battle for LOTM; he out of the blue @'d CAS saying he'd rip the mask off his face or some **** looool. CAS just blocked him.

No doubt if he ever got into any music beef it'd be mad though.
    Big H actually said that?

Why does he have to be like that? Forcing beef, he genuinely thinks it's WWE.

I stopped taking him seriously when Trim bullied him with like non-stop sending for like a year and he said nothing.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Big H actually said that?

Why does he have to be like that? Forcing beef, he genuinely thinks it's WWE.

I stopped taking him seriously when Trim bullied him with like non-stop sending for like a year and he said nothing.
    Haha yeah ****'s weird.

https://twitter.com/bighofficial/sta...90967672020992
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Top 5 mc.

ReputationRep:
    I think its time that we have an actual society like this at Uni. WHOS WITH ME!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Use Err Name)
    I was literally about to post this.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I was literally about to post this.
    can't wait for his new ****, serious lyricist
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    can't wait for his new ****, serious lyricist
    Been my favourite for ages. Tales from The Crypt is still my go to album when I don't know what I want to listen to.

ReputationRep:
    the day grime goes back to this will be the days grime will be alive and healthy

where everyman and his dog thought they could be an mc and you get away **** lyricism

saskillla needs to go back to this lol

ReputationRep:
    also change the title to grime/Uk Hip hop

even tho grime is still more popular (hence the views/likes the chip vs yungen got ) compared to a skrapz, young tef, 67, Mostack they still got there bangers

this year is mostacks year

ReputationRep:
    Kano released his 'Made in the Manor' documentary very recently. Not been this excited for a UK album in a while.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    the day grime goes back to this will be the days grime will be alive and healthy

where everyman and his dog thought they could be an mc and you get away **** lyricism

saskillla needs to go back to this lol

.............. kiss my cough.

here's another

I'm too busy like lagos airport
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

i'm so excited for ajt
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    i'm so excited for ajt
    Just heard this a minute ago.. so sick. Looking forward to what he has dropping this year.

Saw him live last night at Fabric, him and MTP came on with YGG. Him and Big Zuu were standout.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just heard this a minute ago.. so sick. Looking forward to what he has dropping this year.

Saw him live last night at Fabric, him and MTP came on with YGG. Him and Big Zuu were standout.
    damn wish i was there. can't wait to get back to london, been trying to bring grime to sweden but its not happening

ReputationRep:

Only really rate AJ from MTP, Big Zuu shouts too much, not my kinda MC.

ReputationRep:

67 song with Giggs in it thought i'd share it here.

ReputationRep:
    moelogo is live as is wretch and avelino

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.