Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amanda26)
    Oh! sorry I didn´t see your post before!! I applied as well for the KSP scholarship, and I haven´t received anything yet, we have to be patient I guess..
    Hi amanda26, yay finally I found someone who applied for the KSP scholarship as well! Yes I guess you are right - it's just that they told us they would announce the results by the end of March. It is almost coming to the end. I hope they'll inform us soon!

Which programme are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indrigita)
    Hi amanda26, yay finally I found someone who applied for the KSP scholarship as well! Yes I guess you are right - it's just that they told us they would announce the results by the end of March. It is almost coming to the end. I hope they'll inform us soon!

Which programme are you in?
    International security and you ? I hope that today we get the response!

ReputationRep:
    Well done for those who got offers, you might be able to see the brand new campus if you're doing a 2 year programme.

ReputationRep:
    Hi billiecody94, I have been admitted to the Master in Human Rights & Humanitarian Action at Sciences Po. I have some previous experiences (internships), not necessarily in the field of human rights though. However, my previous study has background in human rights - I suggest you to wait a bit by the first week of April. If you still have not heard anything, I might consider sending them an email if I were you! Good luck!
    Thanks! Still, I don't know what I could write in the email since they reserve for themselves the right of answering within 3 months after the application is complete. I guess until the end of May I'm stuck waiting - which is a bother since I've been getting offers from other schools and I need to get moving. Maybe I'll just bulk up my CV and try again in two years or so.
    How about you? Did you get your offer quickly? It really is a wonderful programme, wish you all the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eurotrash23)
    I applied for European Affairs - anybody else who applied for this programme?
    I applied for European Affairs- applied literally before the deadline finally closed though so still waiting to hear back

ReputationRep:
    Hi Amanda, it's so great to find someone else doing International Security! Have you registered yet? :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I applied for the Master in International Security the 8th of March, does anyone know when can I expect an answer? Probably it's a silly question without an answer, but the anxiety is growing up :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JacBa)
    Hi guys, I applied for the Master in International Security the 8th of March, does anyone know when can I expect an answer? Probably it's a silly question without an answer, but the anxiety is growing up :afraid:
    Hey ! I also applied around 10th of March and I still dont have an answer... I think we should wait a little bit more. I hope that they'll inform us about their decision this month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SimDin)
    Hey ! I also applied around 10th of March and I still dont have an answer... I think we should wait a little bit more. I hope that they'll inform us about their decision this month
    Nice to hear that So let us keep our fingers crossed and wait
    Did you apply for International Security too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JacBa)
    Nice to hear that So let us keep our fingers crossed and wait
    Did you apply for International Security too?
    No, I applied for Human rights & Humanitarian Action

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billiecody94)
    Thanks! Still, I don't know what I could write in the email since they reserve for themselves the right of answering within 3 months after the application is complete. I guess until the end of May I'm stuck waiting - which is a bother since I've been getting offers from other schools and I need to get moving. Maybe I'll just bulk up my CV and try again in two years or so.
    How about you? Did you get your offer quickly? It really is a wonderful programme, wish you all the best!
    Yeah I understand! I applied by the January deadline and I got the offer around 4 weeks later. Yes, thank you! I hope things get clearer for you at Sciences Po! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ! Is there anyone applying for Human Rights & Humanitarian Action programme and still waiting for their decision ?? I would like to know if we are going to receive the "admissible" mail first. Or will they just send us their answer without this mail ? Also, anyone got accepted this or last week ? Thanks ! Finger crossed for everyone

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ! Is there anyone applying for Human Rights & Humanitarian Action programme and still waiting for their decision ?? I would like to know if we are going to receive the "admissible" mail first. Or will they just send us their answer without this mail ? Also, anyone got accepted this or last week ? Thanks ! Finger crossed for everyone

Hi SimDin, I am registering to Human Rights and Humanitarian Action programme. I applied by the January deadline. I guess that it'll take more time for them to come back to you. It took around 4-5 weeks for me to get my offer. If you applied by the March deadline, I suggest you to wait a bit more! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hi SimDin, I am registering to Human Rights and Humanitarian Action programme. I applied by the January deadline. I guess that it'll take more time for them to come back to you. It took around 4-5 weeks for me to get my offer. If you applied by the March deadline, I suggest you to wait a bit more! Good luck
    Thank you for your answer Can I ask if you got the "admissible" mail ? Or did they just send you the offer directly without this mail ? I'm getting really nervous and I'm starting to doubt my application and personal statement...

ReputationRep:
    This is such a nerve-wracking process. I sent my application on February 24th and still have not heard back. Every time I get an email I get really excited and so far no luck. The suspense is excruciating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arimi)
    This is such a nerve-wracking process. I sent my application on February 24th and still have not heard back. Every time I get an email I get really excited and so far no luck. The suspense is excruciating.
    I feel EXACTLY the same way !! You must be really nervous, I applied on March 10th and I still do not have any kind of response even though it is still early... it is just me being impatient. Did you apply for Human Rights & Humanitarian Action too ?

ReputationRep:
    I feel EXACTLY the same way !! You must be really nervous, I applied on March 10th and I still do not have any kind of response even though it is still early... it is just me being impatient. Did you apply for Human Rights & Humanitarian Action too ?
    I guess it's still within the expected timeframe for me as well, but I just want to know so badly haha
    I have got a couple of other offers, so it would just be nice to be able to make a decision, as Science Po would be my first choice, but the others are also decent. I applied for International Public Management (bit of a tall order but I thought I'd try ) and one of the double degrees. Guess it's just a waiting game now but good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, SimDin and everyone! I finally signed up here so I can chime in.

I applied to the HRHA programme, and I'm an international applicant.

Here's my timeline from the day I applied until the time I received an offer:

March 1 - submitted application.
    March 23 - admissible email received.
    April 7- offer received for the HRHA programme.

So I guess it takes roughly a month and a half from the day you submitted your application before you receive your admissions decision?

Note that there were some applicants in the past who didn't even receive an admissible email and just got admitted directly.

My application to the dual degree (Sciences Po-Peking) is still pending. I am also still waiting for the result of my scholarship application being offered by the French Embassy in my country.

Hope this helps. We're all in this together and congratulations in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your answer Can I ask if you got the "admissible" mail ? Or did they just send you the offer directly without this mail ? I'm getting really nervous and I'm starting to doubt my application and personal statement...
    Hi SimDin, I got the offer directly without that mail. Did you try sending them an email and ask for more clarification? Don't doubt yourself! Better ask them first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mabuhay)
    Hello, SimDin and everyone! I finally signed up here so I can chime in.

I applied to the HRHA programme, and I'm an international applicant.

Here's my timeline from the day I applied until the time I received an offer:

March 1 - submitted application.
    March 23 - admissible email received.
    April 7- offer received for the HRHA programme.

So I guess it takes roughly a month and a half from the day you submitted your application before you receive your admissions decision?

Note that there were some applicants in the past who didn't even receive an admissible email and just got admitted directly.

My application to the dual degree (Sciences Po-Peking) is still pending. I am also still waiting for the result of my scholarship application being offered by the French Embassy in my country.

Hope this helps. We're all in this together and congratulations in advance!
    Thank you very much for your answer and congratulations !! I guess I just need to be more patient

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.