The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencer Graduate Scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

I emailed them and got a reply saying i didn't meet the criteria but they want to consider me for a section manager role so don't lose all hope just yet
Reply 201
bet your pleased to be considered for section manager. Which did you apply for? Has anyone asked for feedback? If so what score did people get?
Yeah hopefully something comes of it, I applied for the retail grad scheme, i asked for feedback but had no reply yet
I applied for the Assistant Designer - Clothing grad scheme and have been invited to a face to face interview, which they will confirm a date and time for soon.
Any one had anymore news today? I've still not heard anything or had a change in my status online. lost all hope now.
You should e-mail them they should get back to you
How long do they usually take to reply to their emails?x
I think I will try that now, thought we definitely would have heard this week. 😔
Reply 208
They reply same day. Anyone had there feedback yet?
Reply 209
I applied for the School Leavers and attended the assessment centre in Altrincham. I still haven't heard anything yet? Is anyone in the same boat?
Reply 210
Original post by bradburnhannah
Has anyone applied to the School Leavers Programme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me, I still haven't heard back yet.. have you?
Reply 211
Which Assessment centre did you go to?
Reply 212
Original post by Cs128
Which Assessment centre did you go to?

Me?
Reply 213
I had two missed calls last week from an 020 number... can anyone confirm if this could be M&S? I assumed it was a spam caller so didn't pick up.
Original post by Pudge22
I had two missed calls last week from an 020 number... can anyone confirm if this could be M&S? I assumed it was a spam caller so didn't pick up.

Well they called me on a withheld number but they did leave a voicemail and sent a email so I could call back so it probably wasn't M&S
Reply 215
Original post by Amy-April
Well they called me on a withheld number but they did leave a voicemail and sent a email so I could call back so it probably wasn't M&S

Ok great, thanks for the reply :smile:
Original post by Pudge22
I applied for the School Leavers and attended the assessment centre in Altrincham. I still haven't heard anything yet? Is anyone in the same boat?

I applied for the school leavers programme but haven't heard anything back yet, I went to the assessment centre at Worcester. When do you think we will hear?
Original post by daiskow
I applied for the school leavers programme but haven't heard anything back yet, I went to the assessment centre at Worcester. When do you think we will hear?

When did you go for your assessment centre??
I applied for the School leavers programme and I've heard back, I was in Altrincham on the 8th Feb!
Hope this helps!x
Original post by bradburnhannah
When did you go for your assessment centre??
I applied for the School leavers programme and I've heard back, I was in Altrincham on the 8th Feb!
Hope this helps!x

When did you hear back? and how did they contact you?
I was there on the 10th of feb.
Hope you were successful!
I emailed them on Friday and received an email back today just to say I had passed the assessment centre but due to my location preferences and overall score they couldn't offer me a position at this time but my application will be kept on hold.

Quick Reply

Latest