Childrens Nursing Applicants - Birmingham City Watch

DaisyG2708
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi guys! I have received my email for Jan 2017 today! So happy!!! well done to everyone!
Sianbx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by DaisyG2708)
Hi guys! I have received my email for Jan 2017 today! So happy!!! well done to everyone!
Well done!☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
DaisyG2708
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sianbx)
Well done!☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! I replied to the email two hours ago how long did it take them to reply to you?
Sianbx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thank you! I replied to the email two hours ago how long did it take them to reply to you?
Well they emailed me to offer me a place, then I firmed it on track and I have uploaded my English maths and science certificates on the portal because they asked for them, but I've heard nothing from them since that😕 has anyone else had no response off them yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
DaisyG2708
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well they emailed me to offer me a place, then I firmed it on track and I have uploaded my English maths and science certificates on the portal because they asked for them, but I've heard nothing from them since that😕 has anyone else had no response off them yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had to respond to the email to express my interest in receiving an offer from them.. And they haven't replied yet ... Going to ring if I don't hear by tomorrow!
Sianbx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I had to respond to the email to express my interest in receiving an offer from them.. And they haven't replied yet ... Going to ring if I don't hear by tomorrow!
Has your offer not come through on track yet?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
meghanlouisexxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They probably only did this because you originally applied for Sept but got offered Jan
DaisyG2708
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Has your offer not come through on track yet?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, other people have had a reply to the email saying thank you and that their UCAS will update soon .. But I haven't had anything 🙄
meghanlouisexxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
I emailed and got told that DBS forms are sent out to us May/June (sept start). Other than that no, and same! My certificates have been accepted so now imm just revising like mad and waiting for my forms
DaisyG2708
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by meghanlouisexxx)
They probably only did this because you originally applied for Sept but got offered Jan
Yeah I think so, I just want it to be official though haha!
meghanlouisexxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah I think so, I just want it to be official though haha!
I would too! Don't worry though! I'll be seeing you next Jan at least i'll have had the first 3 months!
Sianbx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I emailed and got told that DBS forms are sent out to us May/June (sept start). Other than that no, and same! My certificates have been accepted so now imm just revising like mad and waiting for my forms
I've had no emails about anything! Not sure whether to contact them or just wait X

Posted from TSR Mobile
meghanlouisexxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've had no emails about anything! Not sure whether to contact them or just wait X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Na don't worry about it I emailed them just asking x
Sianbx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Na don't worry about it I emailed them just asking x
Ohh okay thanks! I emailed them about 10 minutes ago anyway but at least I know they haven't forgot about me😂 X

Posted from TSR Mobile
prichard366
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
place a call via (302) 365-0294 if you need your grades changed or any such hack espionage and its as good as done,CEH, COMPTIA & E-C COUNCIL(CEHv7) certified...professionalism at its peak !
katieemmaholland
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
well done! guess i'll be seeing you in Jan x
pikachupotter
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I confirmed my place for January 2017 today, so excited to start. Looking forward to meeting so many of you wonderful people, and congratulations to you all for getting in yourselves!
DaisyG2708
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by pikachupotter)
I confirmed my place for January 2017 today, so excited to start. Looking forward to meeting so many of you wonderful people, and congratulations to you all for getting in yourselves!
Congratulations ! See you in January 😁😁
Cjane08x
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Did you have your interview the 4th of March? You look familiar! Congratulations on the place, I'm well pleased and can't wait to start! xx
Cjane08x
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi all!
I did already post on here but i just cant get the hang of it and have no idea how to reply and stuff (even more tricky on my phone haha!).. if anyone who will be starting children's nursing in january 2017 would like to add me on facebook that would be great! Christina 'nina' jane

Thanks!! xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (50)
21.19%
Unconditional if firmed (18)
7.63%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.85%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.12%
No unconditional offers (161)
68.22%

Watched Threads