Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi have you found a place? I am looking for someone to takeover my room which is located at Mylnes Court Lawnmarket beside New College. It's in the city centre very close to Princes Street. If interested please message me or send me an sms at 07453750536. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.walmsley21)
    I applied through adjustment, and so missed the deadline for accommodation. I'm going to study chemical physics, and staying at Beaverbank as i couldn't find much else! Is anyone else doing chemical physics, and is anyone else staying at Beaverbank?!
    Hi are you considering to move to another accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orjpap)
    Hi Guys,

MSc in Sound Design here. It seems like I've applied quite late for accommodation (last Friday) and I feel that my chances of getting a place are quite low.

Anyone wanna live the homeless dream with me? Or interested in pairing up to look for places?*
    (Original post by orjpap)
    Hi Guys,

MSc in Sound Design here. It seems like I've applied quite late for accommodation (last Friday) and I feel that my chances of getting a place are quite low.

Anyone wanna live the homeless dream with me? Or interested in pairing up to look for places?*
    Hi have you found a place to stay? I am looking for someone who will takeover my accommodation. I stay at Mylnes Court Lawnmarket next to New College.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.