Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RandomStudent66)
    That was the worst paper I've ever done. I studied extensively and I had no idea what they were asking I will be lucky to get an E on that paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know how you feel mate! It didn't do justice to all our effort throughout the course or reflect our level of expertise... What a WASTE of 2 hours.
    Good luck with your other exams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trollface54)
    Was it me or was that paper hard
    What do you think the grade boundaries will be?
    They're usually at around 68/100 for an A, but I s2g they'd better lower them to at least 60 - that was harder than ANY of the previous past papers.

ReputationRep:
    Any one else feel like they have sat the wrong exam because they didn't have a clue what the hell was going on in that. Feel like i wasn't even taught most of that stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed! Complete waste of time. I spent so long revising, did most of the past papers, and still had to leave a few whole questions blank as I didn't even understand what I was being asked to do! This paper was definitely a lot harder than all the past papers :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Horrible paper, which I thought didn't have many "traditional style" questions which we were expecting.

ReputationRep:
    I know, no binomial distribution too :confused:

ReputationRep:
    The two suvat questions I had noo idea how to answer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who's up for signing a petition to OCR for highly reduced grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    What did people get for the distance car B travelled before it overtook car A? That bugged me like mad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfghjklyd)
    I know, no binomial distribution too :confused:
    You sure? I'm sure the one on dice rolls was binomial but I could be getting confused as I did 2 past papers just before the exam.

(Original post by Tasha_140)
    The two suvat questions I had noo idea how to answer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same, one of the only questions I've ever come across where I genuinely have no clue and it just happens to be kinematics

ReputationRep:
    You had to use two equations, make t the subject and then make them equal each other to cancel out t. I didn't manage it either.. 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bruh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fg(x))
    What did people get for the distance car B travelled before it overtook car A? That bugged me like mad
    400m i believe or that might have been the wrong question

ReputationRep:
    There weren't any dice questions!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikethecrilly)
    You had to use two equations, make t the subject and then make them equal each other to cancel out t. I didn't manage it either.. 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tried something like that and crossed all working out but left 400

ReputationRep:
    The question which you had to find x^2 and x, did you guys get a decimal because i did

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if they might make an unofficial mark scheme? I did so well in the past papers, gutted tbh felt like I sat the wrong paper too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123Master321)
    400m i believe or that might have been the wrong question
    Ahh balls, I got 200m

ReputationRep:
    was this paper a joke. It is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, I thought I was doing the ***Ing olympiad. Complete and utter joke

ReputationRep:
    𝛿𝛿𝛿 T^T even the binomial expansion questions were strange.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.