Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

DWP Work Coach Watch

ReputationRep:
    Omg I got a provisional offer for London. My score was 7,5,7,6. Good luck to everyone else x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakekidnapper)
    Omg I got a provisional offer for London. My score was 7,5,7,6. Good luck to everyone else x
    What location did you choose first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awascher)
    What location did you choose first?
    I chose south as my first, then west as my second. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I chose East first then North. Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    For those that have received a provisional offer, when do we find out what office we'll be posted at? If you've been made a provisional offer and pass the checks, does that mean there is a space in one of the offices you've chosen?

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you guys know, I doubt they've even started the DBS check, it's the civil service. They don't start the checks until a atleast a month after the provisional offer. A start date in August looks likely. If you've been made a provisional offer it only means that they will place you and not that there's space in ur top locations but they shud definitely place you.

ReputationRep:
    I received notification that I was on the reserve list on 6th of this month. Had nothing else until this morning I've received an email asking me to complete a disclosure check. Is this good news or standard practice? Heart jumped when I saw the email was from DWP but it's probably nothing ha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trojka08)
    I received notification that I was on the reserve list on 6th of this month. Had nothing else until this morning I've received an email asking me to complete a disclosure check. Is this good news or standard practice? Heart jumped when I saw the email was from DWP but it's probably nothing ha.
    Oooh exciting! Good luck, maybe drop the vacancy holder a email and see. What scores did you get if you dont mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    I got 5554 and only chose 2 locations so I'm thinking they are doing it to everyone on reserve list. Can anyone confirm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigFatVegan83)
    Well done!

I had 6,7,7,7. I applied for bargoed, tredegar and caerphilly. what offices did you apply for?
    hello , where did you get your offer to in the end? I applied in the south too but on reserve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by memoryfish)
    Just to let you guys know, I doubt they've even started the DBS check, it's the civil service. They don't start the checks until a atleast a month after the provisional offer. A start date in August looks likely. If you've been made a provisional offer it only means that they will place you and not that there's space in ur top locations but they shud definitely place you.
    I received a provisional offer for Yorkshire on 5th May, since then I have been contacted by the contact noted on the job description to advise me of the jobcentre I will be at and to discuss start dates. This morning I received an email from DWP Onboarding asking me to complete an online form for DBS check which I have now completed.
    Looking forward to starting in mid June once I have worked my notice in my current job

ReputationRep:
    I got 5554 and only chose 2 locations so I'm thinking they are doing it to everyone on reserve list. Can anyone confirm?
    I got the exact same scores, but I haven't been asked to complete a DBS. The only extra document I have got so far is a pension questionnaire. So possibly sounds like good news for you.

ReputationRep:
    Well I replied to the email asking why I've received it as I haven't been made an offer yet and as far as I was aware was still on reserve. They responded that it was an error and I shouldn't have received the email in the first place!

ReputationRep:
    That certainly sucks. Talk about getting your hopes up.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Could someone help me please? How did you input your references on the next stage? It asks for 3 years of reference plus 1 character one but I only have 1 place to input it. I've only been at my current workplace for 2 years.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Well I replied to the email asking why I've received it as I haven't been made an offer yet and as far as I was aware was still on reserve. They responded that it was an error and I shouldn't have received the email in the first place!
    That's so disappointing. I'm on the reserve list for London and praying some people don't accept the job so i get a chance lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awascher)
    Hi everyone,

Could someone help me please? How did you input your references on the next stage? It asks for 3 years of reference plus 1 character one but I only have 1 place to input it. I've only been at my current workplace for 2 years.

Thanks
    Enter them one at a time chronologically. Once you have entered the first you van click submit and save and it will let you enter your next one.

ReputationRep:
    I asked where I was on reserve list today they said half way down . Don't hold out any hope of a post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prinny88)
    I asked where I was on reserve list today they said half way down . Don't hold out any hope of a post
    What scores did you get Pinny and for what area?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filedundermisc)
    What scores did you get Pinny and for what area?
    6,5,6,5 and South Wales you?

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.