Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Howard)
    "People like you" indeed. You don't know me from Adam.
    I apologise. I should not have gotten personal. I don't often get personal on matters. I have had to argue against seeming ignorance from people and this got me emotional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wired_1800)
    I apologise. I should not have gotten personal. I don't often get personal on matters. I have had to argue against seeming ignorance from people and this got me emotional.
    Apology accepted my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bushido Brown)
    I'm Ghanaian and fully in tune with my culture. I was just raised and brought up in the UK like millions of Africans in the UK. I've been to Ghana before and my family travel across Africa multiple times a year for business purposes. So I'm not "brainwashed". Your just nutty thats the problem.

"So u gonna take ur plans of success to africa and they will laugh at u"

What is this suppose to mean?

"U stay here with ur construct black and claim a new ethnicity lmao"

No, you buffoon. "Claim a new ethnicity?" Are you ****ed in the head? Lol
    lmaooo u aint no ghanaian....u are british and thats that

ur development plans in that other thread....real africans would have development plans from the ways of their tribe...not some british kid who wants to be down

yea u would have to claim a new ethnicity...cuz u aint from ghana...u have a british mentality and mannerism....

see how retarded u are i gotta break it down to the core

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Latin Beauty)
    lmaooo u aint no ghanaian....u are british and thats that

ur development plans in that other thread....real africans would have development plans from the ways of their tribe...not some british kid who wants to be down

yea u would have to claim a new ethnicity...cuz u aint from ghana...u have a british mentality and mannerism....

see how retarded u are i gotta break it down to the core
    Fruitcake.

ReputationRep:
    Fruitcake.
    what tribe u from?

ReputationRep:
    what tribe u from?
    Akan - Ashanti

ReputationRep:
    Akan - Ashanti
    speak some

say

i was walkin through the 80s

be quick cuz u prolly translate it

ReputationRep:
    speak some

say

i was walkin through the 80s

be quick cuz u prolly translate it

You mean Twi?

No.

ReputationRep:
    You mean Twi?

No.
    u cant speak ur tribe language?

ReputationRep:
    u cant speak ur tribe language?
    Wu jimmy pa.

Means your a crazy mother****er.

Me ko 1980s means I'm walking through the 1980s or whatever you wanted me to say.

ReputationRep:
    Nihilism.

ReputationRep:
    Wu jimmy pa.

Means your a crazy mother****er.

Me ko 1980s means I'm walking through the 1980s or whatever you wanted me to say.
    u used a translator

took 3 mins to reply plus u said no to twi

but ight

ReputationRep:
    If white people really want to make the ‘#alllivesmatter’ tag stick, then they need to be just as vociferous as we Blacks are in pointing out how unarmed Whites who are killed by the police.

What is the point of trying to stop black people from complaining about fellow Blacks who are killed police abuse ? If all people are really suffering from police brutality equally, then wouldn’t you think that Whites should be complaining about the POLICE, rather than complaining about Blacks calling out the police ?

This shows just how racist the white people who complain about BLM really are because white people will support harsher government policies if they’ll hurt blacks, they will gladly accept the odd white person getting killed by Police, just so long as black people are the ones (in the main) getting killed by the Police.

It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePaul575858)
    If white people really want to make the ‘#alllivesmatter’ tag stick, then they need to be just as vociferous as we Blacks are in pointing out how unarmed Whites who are killed by the police.

What is the point of trying to stop black people from complaining about fellow Blacks who are killed police abuse ? If all people are really suffering from police brutality equally, then wouldn’t you think that Whites should be complaining about the POLICE, rather than complaining about Blacks calling out the police ?

This shows just how racist the white people who complain about BLM really are because white people will support harsher government policies if they’ll hurt blacks, they will gladly accept the odd white person getting killed by Police, just so long as black people are the ones (in the main) getting killed by the Police.

It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
    Well said man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    I don't know what else can be said. They're just people who want to be violent with the preferred method of choice (victim complex) but can't reconcile that the facts aren't on their side. So just pretend.
    If you're innocent, you're nine times more likely to be shot as black man than as a white man. That's fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    In the US a lot more white people are killed by blacks than black people are killed by whites. Where's the White Lives Matter campaign?
    OK. Show me a list of unarmed white people who get killed by the police. Show me that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    If you're innocent, you're nine times more likely to be shot as black man than as a white man. That's fact.
    Source plz?

Blacks are roughly 25x more likely to kill than a white so I would say extra vigilance is justified.

ReputationRep:
    I'm laughing so hard at all the retards that say but doesn't #Alllivesmatter
    Black lives matter does not mean Only black lives matters.
    It means black lives ALSO matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Source plz?

Blacks are roughly 25x more likely to kill than a white so I would say extra vigilance is justified.
    Over 25 million Russians died in the second and first world war. Died at the hands of whites. More than all the wars in Africa. More than all the murders in the USA.

Just let that sink in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePaul575858)
    OK. Show me a list of unarmed white people who get killed by the police. Show me that one
    My points are simply that:

(a) many more whites are murdered by blacks each year that blacks are murdered by whites.

(b) a black man in America is far more likely to be killed by another black man than a white man.

These are absolute facts that can easily be verified if you feel so inclined.

So why don't you clean up your own mess before you point fingers at ole whitey?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.