Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do muslims get persecuted on this site? Watch

ReputationRep:
    lol it's only a website and you could choose to ignore it let them hate who cares XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    the same could apply to all religions
    The same does apply. The second you attempt to impose your bronze age desert myths upon me i will have an issue with it. Keep your fairytales to yourself and I will 100% respect and defend your right to believe it. Most secularists will defend your right to believe whatever stupid shet you want to believe, just dont expect us to respect it if you take those ideas public.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know that's what I tried to tell people. I mean how can you take an Internet forum seriously ? And this stuff is only ever on TSR, I haven't seen or heard anything like this in reality. I guess being behind a computer screen helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgili)
    To whoever just told me they don't.

I was in a car with a Polish man who looked so disgusted with a girl in a hijab walking past us that I thought he was going to get out and beat her.
    eviva polonia

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.