Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many relationships have you been in? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poooky)
    I'm sure it features in C4 at the very least! Arctan is what I like to think the "opposite" function to tan, like if
    tan(y)=x, then arctan (x)=arctan (tan (y) ) = y
    It's actually very simple in the way you'll have to use it and the integral earlier in the thread is just something that has to be memorised, so don't worry about it
    Nope, there's lots of e and ln(x)'s, but no arctan. Thanks though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Sorry don't want you to live in my rival town (they suck) and there is a wide variety of restaurants like Italian, Chinese, Indian, Turkish... the list is endless. And it is so multicultural, we have the largest population of Italian people in the UK by concentration.
    ...food... That is all I care about. Although I do love Italian cuisine!

I've never met an Italian before so that would be an interesting thing to look forward to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1, been going...a while, I dunno (no official start lol). Close to 2 years I think.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    ...food... That is all I care about. Although I do love Italian cuisine!

I've never met an Italian before so that would be an interesting thing to look forward to

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw really? Where you live, is it the same type of people?

ReputationRep:
    Aw really? Where you live, is it the same type of people?
    I'm a Pakistani and I'm stuck in Saudi....there are just too many Saudis..........WAYYY to many...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    I'm a Pakistani and I'm stuck in Saudi....there are just too many Saudis..........WAYYY to many...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm Pakistani too. Were you born in Saudi then? I guess it's hard being a woman in Saudi with all the rules in place, is it a nice country?

ReputationRep:
    I'm Pakistani too. Were you born in Saudi then? I guess it's hard being a woman in Saudi with all the rules in place, is it a nice country?
    Really? I did not figure that out now HAHAHA
    And not really. I was born in Pakistan and then came to Saudi when I was 3 and a half. Since then I've been in Saudi.

It's a nice place to live except for the women discrimination part. Otherwise it's not that bad. Atleast we don't have taxes haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    Really? I did not figure that out now HAHAHA
    And not really. I was born in Pakistan and then came to Saudi when I was 3 and a half. Since then I've been in Saudi.

It's a nice place to live except for the women discrimination part. Otherwise it's not that bad. Atleast we don't have taxes haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw Pakistan, I can't think why people escape that place... Do you ever go back there? I've been there twice, it's fun but that's because I come from a village. And damn Saudi does not sound like an equal rights country, it's so sad and wow no taxes?

ReputationRep:
    Aw Pakistan, I can't think why people escape that place... Do you ever go back there? I've been there twice, it's fun but that's because I come from a village. And damn Saudi does not sound like an equal rights country, it's so sad and wow no taxes?
    I visited it a few times but I never really lived there ever.

It is not!!!! And haha yes, no taxes at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    I visited it a few times but I never really lived there ever.

It is not!!!! And haha yes, no taxes at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pakistan has good weather but I still prefer England. Would you ever move to England permanently?

ReputationRep:
    Pakistan has good weather but I still prefer England. Would you ever move to England permanently?
    I actually plan to, that is if I get the nationality!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    I actually plan to, that is if I get the nationality!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw that's cool, would your parents let you?

50 and I'm a girl

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.