Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    You're welcome, and yeah I get what you mean. Yeah, it ended a week later than others and it is two weeks. I'm going back next Monday. Did you go back yesterday?
    I went back today felt weird as it's a Tuesday and usually we go back on a Monday but it was teacher training day. Are you at sixth form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I went back today felt weird as it's a Tuesday and usually we go back on a Monday but it was teacher training day. Are you at sixth form?
    Ohh right. Yeah it does feel weird when that happens. No, I'm not at sixth form yet. I'm guessing you are?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ohh right. Yeah it does feel weird when that happens. No, I'm not at sixth form yet. I'm guessing you are?
    Aww yeah I am and wow I thought you were my age, you're really mature.

ReputationRep:
    Aww yeah I am and wow I thought you were my age, you're really mature.
    Thanks, and is that your final year? I'm guessing one of the subjects you take is music?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, and is that your final year? I'm guessing one of the subjects you take is music?
    AS year, I fell behind but I wish I took music! I picked it as a GCSE and dropped it the same day, I prefer to keep music out of education, sometimes taking a subject that is your hobby never works.

ReputationRep:
    AS year, I fell behind but I wish I took music! I picked it as a GCSE and dropped it the same day, I prefer to keep music out of education, sometimes taking a subject that is your hobby never works.
    Ohh I see. Yeah, that's true. It really doesn't work sometimes. Do you know what you want to do at uni/where you would like to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I see. Yeah, that's true. It really doesn't work sometimes. Do you know what you want to do at uni/where you would like to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I want to go in the media industry, ideally as a screen writer. I take Media. English Literature and English Language, all Humanities subjects. Are you doing your GCSE's right now? I wish I was, two years just fly by! Do you have any idea career wise about where you want to go?

ReputationRep:
    I want to go in the media industry, ideally as a screen writer. I take Media. English Literature and English Language, all Humanities subjects. Are you doing your GCSE's right now? I wish I was, two years just fly by! Do you have any idea career wise about where you want to go?
    Wow that sounds like a great job. Have you always wanted to do that? Woah, yup very essay based. Yes, I'm doing my GCSEs now:yep: Career-wise, I have no idea about my future. I don't even properly know what I want to do for A Levels yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Wow that sounds like a great job. Have you always wanted to do that? Woah, yup very essay based. Yes, I'm doing my GCSEs now:yep: Career-wise, I have no idea about my future. I don't even properly know what I want to do for A Levels yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not always, I wanted to be a doctor but I've always been creative so I thought I'd do journalism/advertising and screen writing. Aw, have you not chosen your options yet?

ReputationRep:
    Not always, I wanted to be a doctor but I've always been creative so I thought I'd do journalism/advertising and screen writing. Aw, have you not chosen your options yet?
    Good choice I have but that's mainly for next year's timetable. I think we have until September if we want to change our mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Good choice I have but that's mainly for next year's timetable. I think we have until September if we want to change our mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah right, that's so lucky because we couldn't change our minds unless it was super important or impacted our careers. I changed one subject around and felt so happy.

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, that's so lucky because we couldn't change our minds unless it was super important or impacted our careers. I changed one subject around and felt so happy.
    Yeah it is. Aww that's good. When dif you have to submit your options?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is. Aww that's good. When dif you have to submit your options?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For my school it was April time but it carried on till July and some people even enrolled on the first day of school in September.

ReputationRep:
    For my school it was April time but it carried on till July and some people even enrolled on the first day of school in September.
    Ohh OK, we had to hand ours in around January time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ohh OK, we had to hand ours in around January time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh wow, that's early. So what do you take for GCSE?

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, that's early. So what do you take for GCSE?
    English and maths (obviously ) with triple science, RE, history, French and computer science.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    English and maths (obviously ) with triple science, RE, history, French and computer science.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dayum gurl you are smart if you take triple science! What are your predictions?

ReputationRep:
    Dayum gurl you are smart if you take triple science! What are your predictions?
    Hehe idk about that - all I know is I try. Urmm is that predictions for all of them or triple? Well if I remember correctly, it's A for all of the sciences.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No it's not weird. It's so cool, it's similar to my tastes. Whose your favourite band at the moment?
    I don't really have a favourite band or anything, rather I just find that I like those styles of music and I listen to that when I can. Having said all that, some artists/bands I like include Panic! At The Disco (I've started listening to them), Jelly Roll Morton (he was a jazz pianist), and Halsey - I've just noticed that you've got a picture of her as your avatar :lol:

How about you?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And what's your favourite song by Halsey? I'd have to say Control :gah:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I think you just spotted my keychange :eek:
    Very clef-er of me, huh?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hehe idk about that - all I know is I try. Urmm is that predictions for all of them or triple? Well if I remember correctly, it's A for all of the sciences.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh wow that is amazing and I meant for all the subjects

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.