Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madman_is_here)
    Ok *****y fingers
    Cadbury's chocolate fingers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Attempt)
    Absolutely Right.

Because it was European Imperialism. That ended in the 20th century, that stopped this man living IN EUROPE, from cleaning his hands when preparing meals for other people.

:congrats:
    Please learn to read. The imperialism I mentioned was in response to Bacon and Sauce linking a little site about INDIA sanitation.

so :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkvibes)
    The incestuous practises of you americans is as unhealthy and third world like as it gets
    South asia is the inbreeding capital of the world

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2013...-muslim-world/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Then you can be dismissed as a troll

but the bodies of over 300000 dead children says otherwise (and odd you find this funny)
    :rofl: she's a troll now

And lmao at you still harping on this little number

that death rate is due to your people, not theirs.

Let's google filth in Russia and any European country I can come up with then shall I

Sure I'll find something

ReputationRep:
    Ok *****y fingers
    as I said I am capable of wiping myself without getting it on my hands or even on my face (never though I'd have to say that)

If you can't then that is your issue but does explain why your doing it all wrong.

ReputationRep:

No Ireland and Inner America is ya fool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    It's true, it is disgusting.
    :toofunny: and he has nerve to talk with his crusty bum

ReputationRep:
    Please learn to read. The imperialism I mentioned was in response to Bacon and Sauce linking a little site about INDIA sanitation.

so :congrats:
    That still doesn't make sense.

Blaming Europeans for Indians being unhygienic is probably the daftest thing I've read on this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Welcome back. Nice to see the Down syndrome kid again. So how is that extra chromosone working out for you buddy?
    How original, using my own insult against me.

Go away you hillbilly, go shag your cousin or something

ReputationRep:
    Then you can be dismissed as a troll

but the bodies of over 300000 dead children says otherwise (and odd you find this funny)
    It's not a CULTURAL reason. It is because of the POVERTY. Stop acting stupid.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: she's a troll now

And lmao at you still harping on this little number

that death rate is due to your people, not theirs.

Let's google filth in Russia and any European country I can come up with then shall I

Sure I'll find something
    So the deaths of over 300000 children last year because of a bask lack of hygiene is my peoples fault

'My people' would have taught them to wipe themselves properly as we have been doing for a while now

ReputationRep:
    No Ireland and Inner America is ya fool

Name calling with no evidence, links or statistics?

Okay, troll.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...ons-of-incest/

ReputationRep:

Blaming Europeans for Indians being unhygienic is probably the daftest thing I've read on this thread.
    I'm not blaming just any random German.

I'm pointing out the obvious, that imperialism has left India and many countries broken economically so they can't even afford proper irrigation and clean water to cover every person or village. Learn something you cyber dwelling rat.

ReputationRep:

It is rather a unique argument isn't it

ReputationRep:

It's worse in America mate

ReputationRep:
    How original, using my own insult against me.

Go away you hillbilly, go shag your cousin or something
    Name calling with no evidence, links or statistics?

Okay, troll.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...ons-of-incest/
    You just said to Howard a white person to shag his cousin

And why is that? :smug:

because you know white people inbreed!!!!
    So you harp on the faults of one specific group to deflect from the faults of your own!
    You're ridiculous :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so cautious now when I order takeaway or even eat out because of people like this.

I went to the Breakfast Club Cafe this afternoon and I saw a waitress putting her fingers in her mouth before picking up straws to put in customers drinks. Honestly I feel like loads of people who work in the food industry are unhygienic as ****, whether they're cooking the food or not.

ReputationRep:
    It is rather a unique argument isn't it
    For you using his blatant foolishness as a copout to ignore the truth you know is there.

It's worse in America mate
    Lmao yes fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    I'm so cautious now when I order takeaway or even eat out because of people like this.

I went to the Breakfast Club Cafe this afternoon and I saw a waitress putting her fingers in her mouth before picking up straws to put in customers drinks. Honestly I feel like loads of people who work in the food industry are unhygienic as ****, whether they're cooking the food or not.
    Yes it's the general industry not just the particular Indian one wth

ReputationRep:
    I'm not blaming just any random German.

I'm pointing out the obvious, that imperialism has left India and many countries broken economically so they can't even afford proper irrigation and clean water to cover every person or village. Learn something you cyber dwelling rat.
    I hope that you're aware that European Imperialism also affected countries in Europe and America right?

And they have sanitation laws preventing things like this from happening, meaning your point much like everything else you've said is simply stupid.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.