Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Princepieman is such a show off when it comes to IB. If he spent less time researching IB and starting salaries and actually revised for his a levels, he could have got into a better uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flairs)
    Princepieman is such a show off when it comes to IB. If he spent less time researching IB and starting salaries and actually revised for his a levels, he could have got into a better uni
    think he did get into the top universities

ReputationRep:
    He got into Warwick. That is a very good university. And when did he show off? He is a very helpful, non-arrogant person from what I've seen in tsr.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Did that make you feel good about yourself? If so, congrats because I really couldn't give two monkeys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mug.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    He got into Warwick. That is a very good university. And when did he show off? He is a very helpful, non-arrogant person from what I've seen in tsr.
    couldnt agree more.

lool just realised; nice avatar change - Btw, do we know when rbs open?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by tazza ma razza)
    couldnt agree more.

lool just realised; nice avatar change - Btw, do we know when rbs open?
    It'll be open nearer to July. Last year the dates you could choose from ranged from mid July to late August, so plenty of time dude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    It'll be open nearer to July. Last year the dates you could choose from ranged from mid July to late August, so plenty of time dude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    awesome (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas how many words a cover letter ideally should be for summer internships? / A level Insight days

300/400

400/500

500/600

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aran2121)
    Any ideas how many words a cover letter ideally should be for summer internships? / A level Insight days

300/400

400/500

500/600

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    quick thing - i just read something online about CL / CV / Online Application - if they ask for an online app and a cover letter, should i change the stuff that i include in the online application and keep the cover letter material to avoid repetition etc or keep it thorough and the same for both?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have an idea when JPM and MS will reply? Anyone going to send them and email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.M.Keynes)
    Anyone have an idea when JPM and MS will reply? Anyone going to send them and email?
    Why don't you email them?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by tazza ma razza)
    quick thing - i just read something online about CL / CV / Online Application - if they ask for an online app and a cover letter, should i change the stuff that i include in the online application and keep the cover letter material to avoid repetition etc or keep it thorough and the same for both?
    It wouldn't really matter, most people don't even read cover letters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    It wouldn't really matter, most people don't even read cover letters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    tmw the article was on m and i and that is the exact same thing they said and so they recommended writing out similar things on the online form...

lol thanks for confirming big man, much obliged

ReputationRep:
    Do all banks reimburse these insight days? I live in Newcastle and train tickets to London can be expensive
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by J.M.Keynes)
    Do all banks reimburse these insight days? I live in Newcastle and train tickets to London can be expensive
    Yes, up to a certain limit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    guys.. does rbs a level insight programme require a cover letter? or just motivational question??
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by WarwickSeptember)
    guys.. does rbs a level insight programme require a cover letter? or just motivational question??
    Neither. You'll do a personality (a.k.a situational judgement) test

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.