Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

One TSR member you cannot live without on TSR? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    okkkayyy... lets try again...
    noone needs to mention chicken... its in everones heart :heart:
    Th-that was beautiful! *would wipe a tear from her eyes if she hadn't promised ZuluK that she wouldn't cry*

ReputationRep:
    haha... :lol:

:rolleyes: what dirty work?
    politics are sooo boring like boring boring.... all they do is speak for hours and do nothing
    Dealing with external/internal affairs: from arranging a discussion with an ambassador, discussing laws, to allocating funds to your school.
    That's very wrong assumption.
    I come from a country where corruption is incredibly rife, and what you said could apply.

It actually saddens me that a lot of people are disappointed with British politics. No political system is infallible, but you've got a pretty decent system, that survived the test of time. Your taxes and housing need a bit of tlc though :lol:

I've met a couple of politicians from here who invest far more time in what they're doing than what they get paid. Some genuinely are dedicated to this vocation, and that's admirable.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    ask him kindly!!!
    I have tried, I even apologised but nothing changed. Maybe it'll improve in a few days.

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Th-that was beautiful! *would wipe a tear from her eyes if she hadn't promised ZuluK that she wouldn't cry*
    Keep strong! Keep smiling for us chicken...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    No man, woman, child is worth your tears, Chicken. No more shedding pearl drops... You need to put a fence around your heart and carry on for yourself. ❤️❤️
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't even know what I'm saying anymore but I'm carrying on
    But if I put a fence around my heart, how will I ever let you in, oh Zulu? No, that will not do. My heart will always be open to the radiance that is you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Me neither. :getmecoat: Why does everything we say end up being something ridiculous like this? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ikr! my new demand is to buy a study table and my mummy said, you hardly do what i say so your chances are less :sad:
    so to get a study table i have to increase those chances by obeying her orders
    fatima doesn't have any choice
    Aww baby :hugs:

But if I put a fence around my heart, how will I ever let you in, oh Zulu? No, that will not do. My heart will always be open to the radiance that is you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Me neither. :getmecoat: Why does everything we say end up being something ridiculous like this? :rofl:
    But I'm already in your heart. the way you are in mine. You entered my heart the first time I saw you... Your picture gleaming and enticing me with your eyes and cheeky smirk. From the moment, you entered and you have never left. I'm in your heart already, put a fence up so no one else has the ability to enter

Spoiler:
    Show
    Loool I don't even know. I was going to continue writing more but it would've ended up like a novel :rofl: we are mental lol
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PRSOM! :dance:

I definitely wouldn't survive on TSR without you, Sean! :hugs:
    Aww! You are so awesome. :penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    But I'm already in your heart. the way you are in mine. You entered my heart the first time I saw you... Your picture gleaming and enticing me with your eyes and cheeky smirk. From the moment, you entered and you have never left. I'm in your heart already, put a fence up so no one else has the ability to enter
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Loool I don't even know. I was going to continue writing more but it would've ended up like a novel :rofl: we are mental lol
    For you, I will do anything, so long as you stay forever in my heart. Without you, my heart will for eternity be a soulless desert, because there is nothing that belongs more here than you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I honestly cannot stop laughing at this :toofunny: Are you sure you're not a poet reincarnate? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Aww! You are so awesome. :penguinhug:
    You're awesomer

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Aww

It's a privilege to be in the presence of such a wonderful person :hugs:
    I still don't think you understand how much of a compliment it is that someone like you would think that. :lol:

I couldn't even imagine a TSR without an Indetermy, to be honest. Your wise words and kindness are essential to the community. :yep:

It's definitely a privilege on my end, too. :hugs:

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    Not you. :hand:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love you a lot a lot. :jumphug: You're never escaping me, anyway. :lol:

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    Cup

(Original post by stefano865)
    M8 I'm not that sad. :rofl2:
    As my competitor in the race to ten gems, I feel your TSR presence is kind of essential.

(Original post by Blondie987)
    If I can't live without them I'm sure they know who they are lol, but seriously I'm sure you guys do, love youuuu!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm including in this, right?

For you, I will do anything, so long as you stay forever in my heart. Without you, my heart will for eternity be a soulless desert, because there is nothing that belongs more here than you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I honestly cannot stop laughing at this :toofunny: Are you sure you're not a poet reincarnate? :mmm:
    I felt so empty and so lost before you. I walked down the streets and roads aimlessly, with no direction or idea of where I wanted to go. But you, you chicken made the path clear. You made me want to go and cross the road to the other side! I'm so glad I took the chance and I walked across because my future has never been brighter. You feathers glistening under the moonlight. Your clucks breaking the deafening silence but it was as sweet and deadly as a siren. My heart beats for you and only you Chicken. And until my least breath, I'll keep you there.

Spoiler:
    Show
    omg it's getting longer and longer! Why can't my essays be this easy? Loool I'm dying haha :rofl: you're not so bad yourself Shakespeare

ReputationRep:
    I'm genuinely concerned how much validation some of you people need.

ReputationRep:
    They know who they are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    ^ This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    I still don't think you understand how much of a compliment it is that someone like you would think that. :lol:

I couldn't even imagine a TSR without an Indetermy, to be honest. Your wise words and kindness are essential to the community. :yep:

It's definitely a privilege on my end, too. :hugs:

Not you. :hand:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love you a lot a lot. :jumphug: You're never escaping me, anyway. :lol:

As my competitor in the race to ten gems, I feel your TSR presence is kind of essential.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm including in this, right?
    Yes!! Of course!! How could you not be? Ly! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I have tried, I even apologised but nothing changed. Maybe it'll improve in a few days.
    aha... dunno then :dontknow:
    (Original post by LaMandarine)
    Dealing with external/internal affairs: from arranging a discussion with an ambassador, discussing laws, to allocating funds to your school.
    That's very wrong assumption.
    I come from a country where corruption is incredibly rife, and what you said could apply.

It actually saddens me that a lot of people are disappointed with British politics. No political system is infallible, but you've got a pretty decent system, that survived the test of time. Your taxes and housing need a bit of tlc though :lol:

I've met a couple of politicians from here who invest far more time in what they're doing than what they get paid. Some genuinely are dedicated to this vocation, and that's admirable.
    they are boring for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Yay.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    aha... dunno then :dontknow:

they are boring for me!
    He will beg for me back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    He will beg for me back.
    oooh what are yaa gonna do? :eek:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.