The Student Room Group

STOP blaming immigrants for your failings

Scroll to see replies

Thank you so much
Original post by TSRFT8
Further alot of doctors left when Labour was increasing tax -

What taxes were these that Labour increased?

How much better off are doctors now under the Conservatives than they were under Labour?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I don't think many people have problems with immigration in general. I think nowadays with the migrant crisis and all, people are becoming more and more against unchecked immigration and migrants who come here and claim benefits straight away or whatever.

The Problem is pizzlam, since 610AD.
Original post by MagicNMedicine

How much better off are doctors now under the Conservatives than they were under Labour?

Well they have more time off.
Immigrants can be very hard working people. They do jobs that no one wants and put more effort into their jobs sometimes. Sometimes the natives will sniff their noses high and act like they're entitled to a job and complain how the nasty immigrant are "stealing" them. Only when the position that no wants is filled, its always the immigrants "stealing" them away.

Immigrants do not come to different lands with golden spoons in their mouths. They actually work hard. By the way, any person who goes to a country they're not from is an immigrant.
Reply 205
Original post by Youngmetro
Nice to finally see your true colours. Now you can take your racist views back to France, im sure they would love it since your views are more accepted there. We dont need you here, you're as replaceable as a sponge.

... So you call a person racist and then call an entire country tolerant of racism. Applying that kind of generality to the people of an entire country solely on the basis of their nationality is... SURPRISE! racism.
Reply 206
Original post by TSRFT8
There are NUMEROUS threads now on TSR about how "immigrants" are stealing jobs which should be for the British.

Firstly no one is stealing anything from anyone, The British do not have an entitlement to whatever job they desire and if this is what you want then apply it across the board not to just one job. Why dont you apply it to doctors and replace them with only British doctors see where that gets you.

Why dont you stop all the businesses owned by "immigrants" and see how many more people are unemployed. Im sick of seeing British people think they have some sort of high ground over jobs because of their nationality.

If an employer does not hire you DO NOT take your frustration out on blaming immigrants as it is not their fault people do not want to hire you (Also shut up about "they work for cheaper" this is incorrect that job would pay a British person the same)

Further if you are declined from a job stop saying "someone who cant speak English got a job over me" its nothing to brag about infact you should probably go back and resit your GCSE`s if this is the case.

Its boring when people who couldn't even be bothered to get a single qualification think they deserve a job over someone better qualified, give over you have no ENTITLEMENT to anything. Its NOT your company for you to be deciding who SHOULD be hired.

Lastly i think many also forget these "immigrants" are working jobs that the British think they are too good for. Instead of moaning about it do something productive instead of spurting your borderline racism because you are a failure.

Look smartass, it is people like you that need to take a good look hard look at yourself before you go to sleep.

600,000 white Londoners left London between 2001 and 2011. The reasons behind immigrants taking up employment is because immigration particularly in Llondon is growing whilst locals are moving out of there. The Brits WILL take the jobs! Ggo to any English town up north free from these Eastern Europeans and you will find English people up and down the high street working. Fact. So please quit with your silly bias - by the way I am an economist so I'm not blaming my failings on immigration as you put it. I'm likely a darn sight more successful than you (as are a lot of people who share similar views to myself).

What you are is either an ethnic minority OR a person born here but from another country and as you are likely not a native British - then you are promoting your own biased agenda. Llet me make this very clear to your biased brain for you - importing circa 300,000 Eastern Europeans every year boosts GDP % - that however is no measure for how well a country is performing. That's like taking the mean of a sample of salaries and using that as an indicator - it is no indicator.

90% of these Eastern Europeans are UNSKILLED. They come here unashamedly to do jobs a 14 year old person could do. Aside from degrading themselves, it is no good to regress this country in such a way. Why not import people we NEED, cut down the benefits so any British people on benefits are forced to now work and stop the mass importation of all these various cultures which is only harnessing and breeding contempt.

You my friend, are a fool.
Reply 207
preach it!! exactly my point!!!!!
Its ****in ridiculous having to try to integrate in to a workplace thats 85% non english.
>"Hurr durr neo-liberal economics, tories hate the poor!"
>*supports completely free movement of labor and capital*

Morons.
Original post by RomfordDave
Its ****in ridiculous having to try to integrate in to a workplace thats 85% non english.

Jews created the mess. Vote Leave.
Original post by Anthony Ludovici
>"Hurr durr neo-liberal economics, tories hate the poor!"
>*supports completely free movement of labor and capital*

Morons.

They're basically like union members supporting the importation of strike breakers because otherwise it's mean to the strike breakers and then whining about their wages going down while that of their company directors goes up.
Original post by KimKallstrom
They're basically like union members supporting the importation of strike breakers because otherwise it's mean to the strike breakers and then whining about their wages going down while that of their company directors goes up.

The left is concerned more with what bathrooms trannies can and can't use than actual economics. Most of the chuckle****s on here unironically buy into the idea that the aim of an economy should be to continually artificially inflate the population in perpetuity.

Just look at Trudeau, the guy is more MNC-friendly than even Harper was. One of his first acts upon taking office was signing a free trade deal with China. But hey, it's 2016 and the cabinet has women and guys in turbans.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending