:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Spoiler:
Show
Kyun be, kahaan phasaa rahi ho?!

:rofl:

(Original post by ZuluK)
:rofl: you know I won't stop until I know what you look like

At least you didn't write it

:lol: I was going to properly write some like steamy stuff but I don't know how to say it in Hindi/Urdu so didn't
Photo incoming.

Spoiler:
Show
not

Thank **** you didn't :laugh:
Eternalflames
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nucdev)
Spoiler:
Show
Hahaha, अरे मज़ाक कर रही हूँ मैं
imaninja
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ZuluK)
Lol you don't have to read the following story but it was on request of Imaninja and I apologise for any mistakes and the cringiness and the bad writing :rofl: I swear I don't even know what I'm writing loooooooool
Spoiler:
Show
Nucdev and ZuluK were standing in the kitchen, barefoot. Nucdev looked over at Zulu and said "kaise Ho, mere pyari Zulu" Zulu replied whilst giggling "achi hoon, bahut achi" she flipped her hair and started walking towards Nucdev. He saw her bedroom eyes, and took a big gulp of water. Some of the drink fell onto his shirt where Zulu could see bits of hair poking out from the shirt and she could see his abs. She wanted to run her fingers through his hair, chest hair.

As soon as she reached him, they were suddenly transported into a field of yellow flowers. Zulu was wearing a red saree and Nucdev a white sharwani. They were running and Nucdev was chasing Zulu through the field. Zulu, stop Zulu, stop! Nucdev shouted after her. Laughter and giggles could be heard and heavy breathing. Nucdev caught the end of Zulus saree and slowly it started to come undone.

Suddenly, they were on top of a mountain and Nucdev was holding Zulu in his arms. She was now wearing a blue saree and Nucdev was wearing a sky blue suit. "Zulu, mujhe shaadi korogee?"

It starts to rain and suddenly they're in the middle of the road... Zulu is all wet and her long black hair is all over Nucdevs bare chest. He lost his shirt for some random reason but before Zulu can reply, 4 bad aadmee come out of no where and start hitting Nucdev!

"NUCDEV MUJHE BACHAU" Nucdev punches one guy and he falls. The next guy with a knife misses Nucdev and when Nucdev touches him he flies back! The other two run towards Nucdev and Nucdev grabs a pipe from the floor and hits the guys in the head taking them both out!

"Zulu, are you okay?" "Oh Nucdev, Mera hero! Tumhe chort lageh hai... Yeh aadmee kaun te?"

"Mere dushman!"

Suddenly, Nucdev and Zulu are back in their house but now in their bedroom! Zulu comes out of her bathroom drying her hair. Nucdev looks at her and says "Zulu, aap bahut khubsorat Ho..." Zulu giggles, walks over to Nucdev and smiles...

"Nucdev, the answer is yes!"

To be continued...

I am never writing anything ever again, just to point out
:toofunny: I just DIED!!!!
:rofl3:
(Original post by ZuluK)
Imaninja owes me for this

Humiliating myself for her :rofl:
And me in the process LMFAO
Her main target was me obviously - it's that bhai-behen rishta :lol:
OMFG THAT WAS TOO DAMN GOOD. WTF.

Lmao of course my target was nucdev :rofl: He is my Bhai after all :toofunny: This. Has. Made. My. Day. :congrats:

JUST WOW. I think I died.
ZuluK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Spoiler:
Show

Photo incoming.
Spoiler:
Show
not

Thank **** you didn't :laugh:
What do you mean stuck? You'll have the time of your life with me!! You should be lucky I'm even giving you a chance

Lol next time once I know more Urdu :rofl: and no exams

(Original post by imaninja)
OMFG THAT WAS TOO DAMN GOOD. WTF.

Lmao of course my target was nucdev :rofl: He is my Bhai after all :toofunny: This. Has. Made. My. Day. :congrats:

JUST WOW. I think I died.
Lmao :rofl: it wasn't even that good :lol:

Glad you liked it though

:rofl: okay Gotta go and do some work

Laters :heart:
username2387497
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by AthiaKarim)
Heheh same! I wouldn't mind that too

And yes FireFreezer77 is such a kind, down to earth kind of guy! He truly is so sweet 💜
Aww Thankyou! That really means a lot to me! ❤️
imaninja
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ZuluK)
What do you mean stuck? You'll have the time of your life with me!! You should be lucky I'm even giving you a chance

Lol next time once I know more Urdu :rofl: and no exams

Lmao :rofl: it wasn't even that good :lol:

Glad you liked it though

:rofl: okay Gotta go and do some work

Laters :heart:
The highlight was humiliating bhai
Spoiler:
Show
jk love you really, bhai

Have fun, and thanks :hugs:
GothicShield
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I really enjoy talking to Leviathan1741 I think shes so amazing and just a joy to talk to.
And chocolatexo She doesn't know it yet but we're gona get married one day
cupcakes87
Badges: 18
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ZuluK)
Lol you don't have to read the following story but it was on request of Imaninja and I apologise for any mistakes and the cringiness and the bad writing :rofl: I swear I don't even know what I'm writing loooooooool
Spoiler:
Show
Nucdev and ZuluK were standing in the kitchen, barefoot. Nucdev looked over at Zulu and said "kaise Ho, mere pyari Zulu" Zulu replied whilst giggling "achi hoon, bahut achi" she flipped her hair and started walking towards Nucdev. He saw her bedroom eyes, and took a big gulp of water. Some of the drink fell onto his shirt where Zulu could see bits of hair poking out from the shirt and she could see his abs. She wanted to run her fingers through his hair, chest hair.

As soon as she reached him, they were suddenly transported into a field of yellow flowers. Zulu was wearing a red saree and Nucdev a white sharwani. They were running and Nucdev was chasing Zulu through the field. Zulu, stop Zulu, stop! Nucdev shouted after her. Laughter and giggles could be heard and heavy breathing. Nucdev caught the end of Zulus saree and slowly it started to come undone.

Suddenly, they were on top of a mountain and Nucdev was holding Zulu in his arms. She was now wearing a blue saree and Nucdev was wearing a sky blue suit. "Zulu, mujhe shaadi korogee?"

It starts to rain and suddenly they're in the middle of the road... Zulu is all wet and her long black hair is all over Nucdevs bare chest. He lost his shirt for some random reason but before Zulu can reply, 4 bad aadmee come out of no where and start hitting Nucdev!

"NUCDEV MUJHE BACHAU" Nucdev punches one guy and he falls. The next guy with a knife misses Nucdev and when Nucdev touches him he flies back! The other two run towards Nucdev and Nucdev grabs a pipe from the floor and hits the guys in the head taking them both out!

"Zulu, are you okay?" "Oh Nucdev, Mera hero! Tumhe chort lageh hai... Yeh aadmee kaun te?"

"Mere dushman!"

Suddenly, Nucdev and Zulu are back in their house but now in their bedroom! Zulu comes out of her bathroom drying her hair. Nucdev looks at her and says "Zulu, aap bahut khubsorat Ho..." Zulu giggles, walks over to Nucdev and smiles...

To be continued...

da*** did i just read :rofl:
KaurNav
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by raman_17)
yh sure........... anytime (ps I know i'm the best looooooooooool) RCB ARE NOT PLAYING WELL. KINGS LOST TODAY................. ha
That's v. Sad! Both teams won only 2 matches so far! Disappointing!!!!

Kings are playing against RCB on Monday.... And guess what?

kings will win!!!!!!:toofunny::tongue::tongue:

ZuluK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The highlight was humiliating bhai
Spoiler:
Show
jk love you really, bhai
Have fun, and thanks :hugs:
Haha was he humiliated though

I like the way you think... Embarassing him :lol:

(Original post by cupcakes87)
da*** did i just read :rofl:
Um... A story
Hoopa999
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
fatima1998
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ZuluK)
Spoiler:
Show

"Mere dushman!"

To be continued...

reaction to 1st para :lolwut:
reaction to 2nd para :gah:
reaction to 3rd para :eyeball:
reaction to 4th para :gigg:
reaction to 5th para :hubba:
the rest of the story :sogood:
so filmy :rofl: you should be a director :toofunny:
imaninja
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ZuluK)
Haha was he humiliated though

I like the way you think... Embarassing him :lol:

Um... A story
:ahee: Its what every chhoti behen should do
ZuluK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by fatima1998)
reaction to 1st para :lolwut:
reaction to 2nd para :gah:
reaction to 3rd para :eyeball:
reaction to 4th para :gigg:
reaction to 5th para :hubba:
the rest of the story :sogood:
so filmy :rofl: you should be a director :toofunny:
Lol should've started a new thread

I could totally make it in Bollywood
Indeterminate
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ZuluK)
Spoiler:
Show

"Mere dushman!"

To be continued...

:toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny:

You two would suit each other ngl

What do you think bhai nucdev? :lol:
fatima1998
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ZuluK)
Lol should've started a new thread

I could totally make it in Bollywood
Exactly... you should've started a new thread... you are getting a lot of responses which could've make up a successful thread :lol:
that story defo be super hit :rofl: beat all the top movies
:congrats:
ZuluK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:ahee: Its what every chhoti behen should do
You're the perfect chhoti behen... Anytime you want help, let me know :teehee:
imaninja
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ZuluK)
You're the perfect chhoti behen... Anytime you want help, let me know :teehee:
Will do :mmm:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (160)
19.37%
Labour (420)
50.85%
Liberal Democrats (111)
13.44%
Green Party (46)
5.57%
Brexit Party (12)
1.45%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.69%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.73%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)