yes it does xD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :fuhrer:

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I knew you would ask :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, I knew that you would know that I would know that you would know. #Jack :ahee:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol: :fuhrer:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, sneaky edit. I'll show you how to do the empty spoilers properly at some point.

(Original post by Hydeman)
    X
    :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    actually I didn't try to do an empty spoiler lol long story xD ! At 1st I failed my spoiler's coding so I edited. Then I tried to edit again to write "peekaboo l'homme caché" in the edit reason. But then I realised that the coding disappeared. So I had to edit again. And the edit reason disappeared. And I gave up :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen the mad posts about him on the Britain First fb page haha.

I stuck up for him and got abused by loads of them xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    London count is ticking along and right now the figures look like this:

First round%

Lab Sadiq Khan 44.0%
    Con Zac Goldsmith 35.0%
    Green Sian Berry 6.0%
    Lib Dem Caroline Pidgeon 4.0%
    UKIP Peter Whittle 4.0%
    Women Sophie Walker 2.0%
    Respect George Galloway 1.0%
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...s-tracker-2016

It looks like London has decisively rejected the dog whistle appeals to racism and strife generated by corrupt Tory adviser-in-chief, Lynton Crosby, who has controlled the party's message in recent elections and focuses on smears and character attacks just before election day.

It's also great to see Galloway getting a kicking and the Greens likely coming third! :clap2:

Sometimes I am so glad to live in one of the greatest cities in the world and tonight will be cause for considerable celebration. :woohoo:

EDIT: Now looks a dead cert that Khan is the new Mayor of London. Very happy to see the back of Boris, who has been a dreadful Mayor and a big thumbs down to the useless Zac Goldsmith and his race hate campaign.
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...e-live-updates
    Speaking of race hate campaigns, have you keard that Khan wishes to shake up the TFL board because it has too man 'white males'?

fab

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    actually I didn't try to do an empty spoiler lol long story xD ! At 1st I failed my spoiler's coding so I edited. Then I tried to edit again to write "peekaboo l'homme caché" in the edit reason. But then I realised that the coding disappeared. So I had to edit again. And the edit reason disappeared. And I gave up :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I see. There there, peu de licorne. :console: TSR editors will do that from time to time. :hugs:

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I see. There there, peu de licorne. :console: TSR editors will do that from time to time. :hugs:
    :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.