Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishtf2)
    A few months? 0_o
    start of July. Can you tell me what the big mark question was on? it would really mean alot to me thanks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roman hang Limbu)
    start of July. Can you tell me what the big mark question was on? it would really mean alot to me thanks...
    How to make a standard solution, i.e. volumetric flask.

ReputationRep:
    How to make a standard solution, i.e. volumetric flask.
    Any questions that was abit of a shocker that i should watch out for? thankyou so much for the help bro

ReputationRep:
    Any questions that was abit of a shocker that i should watch out for? thankyou so much for the help bro
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4125207

Why are you sitting it in July, may I ask?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4125207

Why are you sitting it in July, may I ask?
    It's only mock for me it doesn't really count towards anything except for target grades for next year. And thankyou again bro you deserve a cookie.

ReputationRep:
    It's only mock for me it doesn't really count towards anything except for target grades for next year. And thankyou again bro you deserve a cookie.
    Ahh. Don't learn the answers, just revise the stuff on the post - will be more beneficial. GL, and np.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh. Don't learn the answers, just revise the stuff on the post - will be more beneficial. GL, and np.
    Yeah definitely gonna revise outside this because me getting this same paper is very unlikely but i just wanna get more feel of this new spec as there isn't any practice papers out there.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah definitely gonna revise outside this because me getting this same paper is very unlikely but i just wanna get more feel of this new spec as there isn't any practice papers out there.
    There are specimen papers on the AQA website, try those because they might help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kooliopoop)
    There are practise papers on a website called a level chemistry as well, as well as packs linked to specific units

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One of these practicals could come up:

~ Measuring an enthalpy change
    ~ Investigate how the rate of reaction changes with temperature
    ~ Tesst for the presence of anions
    ~ Distil a product from a reaction (ethanal/cyclohexene)
    ~ Carry out some organic tests

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kooliopoop)
    There only seems to be 2 out at the moment but thanks for help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayofsunshine98)
    There are practise papers on a website called a level chemistry as well, as well as packs linked to specific units

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you link me to it? i can't seem to find the "packs" that you mentioned.. please..thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Can you link me to it? i can't seem to find the "packs" that you mentioned.. please..thanks!
    http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/scien...ment-resources

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou so much bro!

ReputationRep:
    Could someone please link me the new thread for the paper 2 exam in June please... I cant seem to find it on here lol.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.a-levelchemistry.co.uk/AQ...ry%20home.html and then click on the topic you want for the packs, or there are practise papers at the bottom

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone willing to do a trade? I'll send you the second (hidden) edexcel specimen paper 2 (similar to yours) if you send me the second AQA paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    Is anyone willing to do a trade? I'll send you the second (hidden) edexcel specimen paper 2 (similar to yours) if you send me the second AQA paper.
    Yeah sure here http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/scien...ment-resources can you link me to your specimen paper..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure here http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/scien...ment-resources can you link me to your specimen paper..
    Do those look hidden in any way to you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    Do those look hidden in any way to you??
    There is no hidden paper that is all you're gonna get unfortunately. But can you link me to yours regardless.. please.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.