Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by user2k16)
    I answered power instead of social inequality I feel really bad is there any chance of being getting a decent grade?
    im not sure because unless your school have to send what topics you've studied you might get some marks.

if they do have to send it then that whole topic won't count so you'll automatically loose 30 marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by user2k16)
    I answered power instead of social inequality I feel really bad is there any chance of being getting a decent grade?
    That's fine! Let's say you did them all, the examiner would just pick your best 3. It's not like they know you were meant to answer the social inequality section. It's what your teacher tells you. Our class had the choice of picking power or leaving it and my classed left power. Honestly, if you look at the mark scheme of previous years, you could see what you need for your desired grade. Like hell, if you missed 1 whole section you could still possibly bag a low A or a B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSAntidote)
    That's fine! Let's say you did them all, the examiner would just pick your best 3. It's not like they know you were meant to answer the social inequality section. It's what your teacher tells you. Our class had the choice of picking power or leaving it and my classed left power. Honestly, if you look at the mark scheme of previous years, you could see what you need for your desired grade. Like hell, if you missed 1 whole section you could still possibly bag a low A or a B
    Thanks fingers crossed I still get a low A/B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afsanax)
    im not sure because unless your school have to send what topics you've studied you might get some marks.

if they do have to send it then that whole topic won't count so you'll automatically loose 30 marks
    omg I really hope that doesn't happen

ReputationRep:
    What were the questions for unit 2 sociology gcse 2016

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone still remember any questions from Unit 2 crime and deviance and mass media section?? Thanks a lot

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.