Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do I like about you as a user? Watch

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ivybridge;64898055]I think it is probably obvious that we have opinions that sit on completely different sides of the spectrum, especially when it comes to politics. However, I suppose I like the fact that (correct me if I'm wrong because I believe you've just sat GCSE papers) you're so opinionated and politically aware at the age you are. I think that's great, personally.

We share a few opinions but yeah I agree with you, I also like you as it is nice to see people who can argue for opposing views who makes sensible points.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    We share a few opinions but yeah I agree with you, I also like you as it is nice to see people who can argue for opposing views who makes sensible points.
    Thanks
    Thanks, pal!

By the way, your quotation is broken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    What a pick me up! You are so sweet and kind and nice and :jumphug:
    I also have the utmost respect for you as a user and I wish there were more people like you on TSR
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I think commenting on my debating in a thread that's been set-up to be positive is wholly unnecessary but anyway...

I disagree very strongly with many of your views if not post of them. However, I think that you should be patted on the back for your perseverance and the fact you stand up for what you believe in, regardless of what I think about what it is you believe.
    Meh. I don't normally do compliments so I'm severely out of practice. But anyways, I don't appreciate flattery so I just say it how I see it. You're no overly sensitive idiot so I figured you'd prefer honesty over buttery as well.

I must say, I think the exact same thing about you. It's what makes debating with you so enjoyable. You keep it civilised and don't wimp out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitetack)
    im prettier too.

thanks
    That's probably true tbh. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    That's probably true tbh. :lol:
    hahah well put a pic of you on your profile and we'll see
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hi everyone,

Have cleaned up the thread a bit. Please don't insult people or try to derail people's threads. That isn't OK.

Cheers!
    Ethan

ReputationRep:
    Me pls x

ReputationRep:
    :hat2:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    :hat2:
    :hat2::hat2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    :hat2::hat2:

ReputationRep:
    me me

ReputationRep:
    Do me please

ReputationRep:
    'Ello there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Okay, firstly, you're an incredibly good-looking, cute, guy and you deserve mounds of respect for being so friendly and approachable. It is becoming such a rarity to find those things now, I think. As such, lots of love to you for that. Secondly, I don't think I have ever disagreed with you... I mean, we're human and we probably have different opinions somewhere along the line but at the end of the day, its a sort of, "now now, lets not be children" approach to it and I like that about you. Because I'm not as fiery as people make out, I simply don't sit quietly when people get vicious or offensive but I don't like conflict at all! Anyway, I think you're brilliant. So keep being you, keep smiling, keep being positive, and I doubt I'll ever find a shred of a reason to dislike you in any way.

(also in the top ten )
    Aww, I wasn't expecting something so long and lovely :hugs:

You are an awesome person. You're so friendly, and you're always ready to stand up for what's right... and like you say, never have I come across an argument and disagreed with your side of it :lol: and you're right about my '"let's not be children" approach', I always aim to just conclude them whenever haha.

Oh, and you're rather cute yourself :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    yo yo yo~

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to make negative comments.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.