Aston Villa FC Society III

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    Reckon we could have done worse than sign Glenn Murray this season. Would have been cheap and a better bet than gestede. Can see us falling behind if we don't get at least a point tommorow. 2 big games in the next 3 days UTV
    Our fans haven't got the man Utd mentality yet.

Because that's what we need in this league, we need to win 30 plus games and expect 3 points from every game because the winners this year will have to win 30 plus games

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the way to Villa Park, just hope we don't concede first with how fragile the confidence is.

ReputationRep:
    i cant see a damn thing, all I know is we are 1-0 up due to a gestede headed goal to the bottom left corner assisted by a cissokho cross XD

ReputationRep:
    calling a gestede hattrick lol. seems like we are playing to his strengths today, nice goals by all accounts. McCormack hopefully the first assist of many

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    calling a gestede hattrick lol. seems like we are playing to his strengths today, nice goals by all accounts. McCormack hopefully the first assist of many
    It's just nice to see us up at half time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah and 2-0 up aswell. glad we won looking forward to seeing the goals. good for grealish to get on the scoresheet too. Huddersfield have beat newacastle today and will probably threaten us more than Rotherham

That was a lot better 3.0 in the end, Huddersfield will be a tougher test.

ReputationRep:
    Much better. Well done Villa.

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the snakebites we need to celebrate tonight. Huddersfield on Tuesday will be a tougher test that wells will be a thorn in our side. same again with us servicing gestede please. want to see adama start also, get at them from the off

ReputationRep:
    Strange feeling travelling home from a game happy :lol: Decent performance though. Grealish had a good game, as did Tish in the middle. Impressed with him so far. And Elphick and Chester looked solid at the back.*

The beer selection has improved as well!

ReputationRep:
    Some sources are reporting that the man who died from tasering in Telford today was Dalian Atkinson, all unconfirmed atm though. From what I have heard and seen this man was a villa legend hope it's not true

ReputationRep:
    Now confirmed RIP Dalian Atkinson Holte ender in the sky

ReputationRep:
    I associate Dalian with when Villa were actually good. Who could forget this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E9FDiUTp30

RIP.

ReputationRep:
    Shocking. RIP.

I was only a few years old when he played for us. But he's one of those players that you still hear fans speaking about to this day. Top player from what i've seen and heard.

That goal v Wimbledon :sogood:

Grew up watching Dalian Atkinson, can't believe it

ReputationRep:
    Hoping they let me in tommorow, want to be part of the 10th minute tribute to Atkinson plus I think with a new regime installed at villa park, my self inflicted exile should come to an end. If I don't post during the game then you guys will know I was successful! Hopefully we get the 3 points for Dalian RIP

ReputationRep:
    1-0

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Villa are back lads.

ReputationRep:
    The state of Huddersfield's goal tonight. Let down my f*cking bet didn't it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    The state of Huddersfield's goal tonight. Let down my f*cking bet didn't it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Another goal keeping mistake.....

Didn't kill off the game even though we had more than enough chances too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.