Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    Honestly, did you really think anyone did? They just snooped on TSR logged off of course. and trust me, you will be bingeing after exams, the amount of games I've missed and TV shows. and who can forget Orange is The New Black!
    I have 20 episodes of Casualty to catch up on T__T
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    I have 20 episodes of Casualty to catch up on T__T
    I used to watch that, I prefer Holby City personally.

I used to watch that, I prefer Holby City personally.
    What's the difference? I feel Casualty is less of a soap than Holby :dontknow: but Connie Beauchamp (?) is AMAZING
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    What's the difference? I feel Casualty is less of a soap than Holby :dontknow: but Connie Beauchamp (?) is AMAZING
    Holby City and Casualty are literally the same, Holby is the spin off and focuses on the other side of the hospital, I would say that Holby is more engaging, like more storylines I guess. It's weird.

Holby City and Casualty are literally the same, Holby is the spin off and focuses on the other side of the ward, I would say that Holby is more engaging, like more storylines I guess. It's weird.
    Oh I see! thanks...but I can't get addicted to another TV shows :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Oh I see! thanks...but I can't get addicted to another TV shows :lol:
    Whoops I meant hospital and I know haha! But what can you do, it is a natural human trait. I haven't even revised properly since Sunday. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I feel it would happen to all TSRians :lol: and you're welcome :hugs:

You seem as patronising as the man behind me ¬_¬
    I'm not :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    The stupid stuff I do is probably a hundred times worse than yours, except I always forget it. :facepalm:

I did walk into a door just 15 minutes ago, though..

ReputationRep:
    Tag me in future posts pls
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i like reading

ReputationRep:
    Mini story time! :ahee:

I thought I could do the most simple of tasks, I honestly thought I was human enough to be able to swipe my OysterCard and pass through those ticket gates. Literally one arm movement.

Obviously not :getmecoat: I became the person I hate.

There I was, rush hour in London, innocently passing through the crowds. Swipe. Gates open. NO I dropped my Oyster, let me walk the one pace back to pick it up. DAMN YOU FINGERS PICK UP THE DAMN PIECE OF PLASTIC. ****. The gates closed...

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

**** my life I'm trapped inbetween the gates. Oh for ****s sake what is this moron doing? someone shouts. Please god kill me right now. Just pick it up Laurence. PICK IT UP.

Ok, I got it! :woo: I look up...EVERYONE IS STARING AT ME. LIKE EVERYONE... God if you're up there please just let me die.

The ticket man asks me if I'm alright...YES I'M FINE PLEASE JUST LET ME LEAVE.

People are STILL staring as if I just murdered someone. :getmecoat:

I've never run away so fast in my life :lol:

So what have I learnt from this? I can't do the most basic tasks :yep: and I might as well just stay at home forever
    Spoiler:
    Show
    fml the look of the man behind me was a mix of great pity and anger :cry:
    Anyway, that was a little thing that happened to me like two hours ago...I'm a fail!
    I literally laughed out loud. You wrote it in a funny way.

I thought someone molested you on the tube or something though. But this was funny.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know you had a blog, cheers for sending me here. I've been traumatised away from public places for being clumsy as well, when I was younger

(Original post by 0to100)
    I didn't know you had a blog, cheers for sending me here. I've been traumatised away from public places for being clumsy as well, when I was younger
    Lol your welcome
    omds the number of times I've fallen in public :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Lol your welcome
    omds the number of times I've fallen in public :afraid:
    I slid down a hill covered in ice once. Like...legit slid to glory. Screamed shiiiiit the whole way down. People couldn't even laugh when I reached the bottom. But that might be the worst of em, I was like 12 then anyway. Most of my clumsiness is like...doing completely oblivious or inappropriate **** that makes everyone look at me. Like dropping coins in the middle of traffic or getting stuck in something; I got my umbrella while it was open stuck in a scaffold once :\

I have fallen down the stairs in my house all the time though but when my mum does it it's another story, too hilarious. Because she's really heavy so it feels like an earthquake. And then you just see her feet at the bottom of the stairs and go back to buttering your bread :toofunny:

I slid down a hill covered in ice once. Like...legit slid to glory. Screamed shiiiiit the whole way down. People couldn't even laugh when I reached the bottom. But that might be the worst of em, I was like 12 then anyway. Most of my clumsiness is like...doing completely oblivious or inappropriate **** that makes everyone look at me. Like dropping coins in the middle of traffic or getting stuck in something; I got my umbrella while it was open stuck in a scaffold once :\

I have fallen down the stairs in my house all the time though but when my mum does it it's another story, too hilarious. Because she's really heavy so it feels like an earthquake. And then you just see her feet at the bottom of the stairs and go back to buttering your bread :toofunny:
    :toofunny:
    I always slip when it's wet, so i slip and fall off the bus all the time :sad:
    Or, like fall in the road...or almost get run over because I don't notice incoming traffic.

Honestly I can't even walk straight in my own house without tripping, or banging my foot against something. It's horrendous :lol:

If I ever laughed at my mum I would get beat :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:
    I always slip when it's wet, so i slip and fall off the bus all the time :sad:
    Or, like fall in the road...or almost get run over because I don't notice incoming traffic.

Honestly I can't even walk straight in my own house without tripping, or banging my foot against something. It's horrendous :lol:

If I ever laughed at my mum I would get beat :rofl:
    I nearly died laughing because her falling made a rhythm. It was like bump bump bump dunk dunk crash. Don't worry she's fine, but she laughed as well. Sometimes you just feel silly doing **** like that. I got backed into by a Jeep when I was like 19 and they honked but I just stumbled over and dropped all my stuff like I got winded lol So I was embarrassed so I just recollected myself and got my **** off the ground and kept waling when they screamed if I was ok. They took off so fast like hit and run style lol But I'm fine And be careful seriously mate like get a rug in front of your door lol

I nearly died laughing because her falling made a rhythm. It was like bump bump bump dunk dunk crash. Don't worry she's fine, but she laughed as well. Sometimes you just feel silly doing **** like that. I got backed into by a Jeep when I was like 19 and they honked but I just stumbled over and dropped all my stuff like I got winded lol So I was embarrassed so I just recollected myself and got my **** off the ground and kept waling when they screamed if I was ok. They took off so fast like hit and run style lol But I'm fine And be careful seriously mate like get a rug in front of your door lol
    Yep lol...

lmao I would have abandoned my stuff and just ran away...:rofl:
    I try to be careful. that's why I spend about 3/4 of my time sitting down in my bedroom :yep:

(Original post by k.m.b)
    Tag me in future posts pls
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i like reading
    Will do :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Bruhh I've fell myself, but I trip sometimes, but I got such a funny story of this rlly fat guy on a bus haha Wanaa hear it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Bruhh I've fell myself, but I trip sometimes, but I got such a funny story of this rlly fat guy on a bus haha Wanaa hear it?
    Sure lol

ReputationRep:
    Yep lol...

lmao I would have abandoned my stuff and just ran away...:rofl:
    I try to be careful. that's why I spend about 3/4 of my time sitting down in my bedroom :yep:
    Lmao reminds me of this Spongebob episode (yes...Spongebob, he's a legend ok) when I can't rem what made him wanna stay inside but he refuses to come out because he says the outdoors are dangerous. The moment Sandy and Patrick convince him to leave, they get eaten by a random ass ape. :|

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.