Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hijabi and finding it hard to find someone. Suggestions? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haboshti_1)
    huh-_- Not all your fingers are one -_-

These people doon't represent Islam
    and how do you know they are muslims!

not everyone who have brown skin or Arab/ Asian features mean they are muslims -_-

i hope u understand it -_-
    Because it not written on the front face they are Muslims
    If only the whole world could pretend "not humans" of every person that doesn't fit our ideas of right and wrong.

ReputationRep:
    do u want me to be honest with u! don't listen to anybody who say take ur hijabs off
    Why? You don't wear one in your avi.

These people doon't represent Islam
    and how do you know they are muslims!
    Because they said it at school/uni. But clubbing was halal as they didn't drink alcohol, right?

Muslims claim that they are 1.4 billion in the world, but considering that most of them keep saying that some other Muslims are "not real Muslims", this number must actually be much smaller.

These hypocrites represent Islam as much as you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Why? You don't wear one in your avi.

Because they said it at school/uni. But clubbing was halal as they didn't drink alcohol, right?

Muslims claim that they are 1.4 billion in the world, but considering that most of them keep saying that some other Muslims are "not real Muslims", this number must actually be much smaller.

Hahaha, men i wish i could rep this post a 100 times.

Hit it Right on the head

ReputationRep:
    At a young age your parents guided you towards islam. Now that you're a big girl you make your own decisions. You choose to sacrifice yourself for religion. You did this. If you want things to change convert to pastafarianism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Why? You don't wear one in your avi..
    it's not ur business. actually, You are not God to tell me what to do and what not

(Original post by Josb)

i wasn't heard of any halal club because it's not allowed to go for parties

and this 1.4 billion it's just a number there are too many people they are muslims, but they don't tell anybody because they was 'non-muslim' first, so

I am not a hypocrite.
    Who allowed you to speak about me in this way!!
    If you don't know me personality I prefer to put your tongue in your throat will be better for you
    however, i can be rude with u but i will not
    So you should respect your tongue to be best for you so you don't lose your dignity

ReputationRep:
    It's our life, not our parent's however parents play a big part in everyone's life, they need to feel comfortable with the person you want to commit your life to. Plus suppose you date someone and it doesn't work out and you've done things, that's a major sin so it's probably best to stay away from this for now, patience is a virtue, the longer you wait, who knows, maybe the better it'll turn out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.