Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is the anime gone? :creep:

ReputationRep:
    Are we allowed to post consecutively? Just wondered as the person two above me did.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by jaz,)
    Is the anime gone? :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    Are we allowed to post consecutively? Just wondered as the person two above me did.
    I got a moaning about it from iEthan once, but tbh I think it's been forgotten; everyone realised that if we didn't, it'd just take forever for someone to win.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I am so bored.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Bah

ReputationRep:
    cheese
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Associativity)
    I got a moaning about it from iEthan once, but tbh I think it's been forgotten; everyone realised that if we didn't, it'd just take forever for someone to win.
    Generally speaking, in these counting threads, multiple posts are fine, unless specifically mentioned in the thread rules.

However, don't go too overboard in regards to consecutive posts - we don't want it to be classed as spamming instead of posting!

Usually, we tend to say 5-10 posts in a row (maximum) on the CTAM style threads, so up to 5 in a row here shouldn't be too bad.

Certain threads (such as Count to 100 before a Mod posts, or Girls Vs Boys) specifically say not to double post, or if double posting occurs, it is only to be scored as one post.

Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    Its been 2 days and we already reached more than 200 post, keeps this up and we'll reach a 1000 post in a week! and finish the game in 10 weeks. Also an interesting fact the count to a million thread got to a 10000 post within 3-4 months!!!! don't see why we can't do this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    Yes we can it doesn't say so in the rules, so don't see why not. In fact if you have seen the last thread I've been posing consecutively more than 10 in fact close to a hundred via BEAST MODE.

ReputationRep:
    Mwhahahaha #IncreasingMyPostCount

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :blow:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Whoop whoop Killua

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.