Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by undercxver)
    Thank you lovely. :hugs:
    :hugs:

I've been fasting and its making me feel sick. I don't think I will fast tomorrow.
    The fasting itself? :sad:

If you can do that and fasting is making you feel this ill, maybe that could be the best option for you. :hugs:

Thank youuu. :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rarely see you on TSR now. :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've been trying to get my course finished off with. :lol: It's nice to see you around more, though. :ninja:

(Original post by mariam687)
    well im fasting so yh but im annoyed bc i was 5 marks off an A in maths, and those were silly errors
    Ah, sorry. :facepalm: You can eat once sun sets, at least? :yep:

Is this an actual exam or mock?

Knowing you were only a few marks off can sometimes do more harm than good, but try not to beat yourself up about it - what's done is done. :hugs: Do you have any more Maths exams? The important thing to focus on is your knowledge is at that point. :yep:

thanks for asking though <3<3<3<3
    No problem. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)

The fasting itself? :sad:

If you can do that and fasting is making you feel this ill, maybe that could be the best option for you. :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've been trying to get my course finished off with. :lol: It's nice to see you around more, though. :ninja:

Ah, sorry. :facepalm: You can eat once sun sets, at least? :yep:

Is this an actual exam or mock?

Knowing you were only a few marks off can sometimes do more harm than good, but try not to beat yourself up about it - what's done is done. :hugs: Do you have any more Maths exams? The important thing to focus on is your knowledge is at that point. :yep:

No problem. :hugs:
    eating in 15 minutes

no, it was a proper gcse exam
    and yh it was the last maths one

ur right though, theres no point dwelling on the exam, as long as ive passed thats all that matters

ReputationRep:
    I ate too much and now I feel like I might spontaneously explode :couchpotato: :lol:

#ramadanProblems

ReputationRep:
    i am feeling fine i guess :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    I ate too much and now I feel like I might spontaneously explode :couchpotato: :lol:

#ramadanProblems
    wait are you a muslim :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    wait are you a muslim :eek:
    Hunny have you heard of a non-muslim fasting during ramadan? :lol: yes I'm a Muslim xD
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Feeling accomplished.

My bf asked me to cut his nearly bum length hair to just above his shoulders tonight and I did and it actually turned out nice and not an utter disaster :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Hunny have you heard of a non-muslim fasting during ramadan? :lol: yes I'm a Muslim xD
    :bawling: :eek::mad::afraid::argh::ashamed2::ashamed::bawling::banghead::cry2::cry::facepalm::eyeball::erm::headfire::hellloo::grr::grumble::gasp::mob::oops::puppyeyes::rant::yikes::wtf:
    why would no one tell me about their gender and their background, ngl, first i though you are a white british bloke and then i found out you are a doe and feel damn embarrassed :getmecoat: and now found out you are a muslim :mad2: WHYYYYYYYYYY
    P.S then your eyebrows cant be a long stick.. are you an asian :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Eating twiglets at midnight. I feel great

I can't believe people actually hate these!

• Welcome Squad

Not sure whether to remain calm or cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Not sure whether to remain calm or cry.
    I have the very special ability to be able to do both simultaneously.
    • Welcome Squad

I am putting this in a spoiler because i do not want to trigger anyone so if thats you then i am warning you now, pls dont open the spoiler

Spoiler:
    Show
    so today, after about a year and a half, i finally told my mum about when i used to have suicidal thoughts and about the times when i was so close to taking my life and the things that i almost did in order to take my life.
    She took it so incredibly well. She listened to me and didnt say anything to turn it into a joke and she hugged me and told me she loved me and will fix all my problems no matter what.
    I feel relieved that im not keeping a big part of my life from her anymore and i feel happy that she actually understood me properly.
    I dont feel suicidal anymore, i am at a great place in my life rn and am incredibly happy and content and now even more so that my mum knows about this.
    To all those on TSR that kept me alive, and i mean this literally, last year - you know who you are and i cannot thank you enough for supporting me and even though i tell you all i love you all the time, its never enough.

Im short, im happy that i am alive

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    I am putting this in a spoiler because i do not want to trigger anyone so if thats you then i am warning you now, pls dont open the spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    so today, after about a year and a half, i finally told my mum about when i used to have suicidal thoughts and about the times when i was so close to taking my life and the things that i almost did in order to take my life.
    She took it so incredibly well. She listened to me and didnt say anything to turn it into a joke and she hugged me and told me she loved me and will fix all my problems no matter what.
    I feel relieved that im not keeping a big part of my life from her anymore and i feel happy that she actually understood me properly.
    I dont feel suicidal anymore, i am at a great place in my life rn and am incredibly happy and content and now even more so that my mum knows about this.
    To all those on TSR that kept me alive, and i mean this literally, last year - you know who you are and i cannot thank you enough for supporting me and even though i tell you all i love you all the time, its never enough.

:hugs: that is very lovely to hear.

ReputationRep:
    Quite 😴 but I can't because I'm also 🤒
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Quite 😴 but I can't because I'm also 🤒
    :hugs: :hugs: computers don't like whatever your second emoji is. Sorry to hear that you are feeling down at this late hour. It is not much fun.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Awwwww :jumphug:

That's amazing

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

That's made me very happy to read Glad you're okay!

I haven't known you very long or talked to you that much but you always seem happy which is great - so keep it up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :hugs: :hugs: computers don't like whatever your second emoji is. Sorry to hear that you are feeling down at this late hour. It is not much fun.
    Ahh don't think they've updated computers for newer emojis, it's just the thermometer in mouth one 😬😬. And thanks, hayfever has been non stop ever since it got genuinely warm ☠️

ReputationRep:
    there is a butterfly in my room scaring me well its not butterfly but it looks like it cannot remember the name of them
    i am on my laptop using TSR and that thing keeps interrupting me :mad2: i am scared of every thing
    what i have tried so far: well i have tried to throw her/his (cant tell) through my cushion but it didn't work :banghead: then i tried to turn off the lights but it didn't come out of my room :mad: WHYYY :puppyeyes:
    whenever i tried to sit on my bed and use laptop, thatt thing pops up around my face :creep: and i had to run away from my room :bawling:
    now i am sitting in the hallway (outside of my room) :cry2: life is hard :yy:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    there is a butterfly in my room scaring me well its not butterfly but it looks like it cannot remember the name of them
    Um, a moth?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.