Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You're not excessively tall, and the factors I mentioned are correlates, not categorical. As I've said before, it's once you get into 6'0+ territory that it tends to be problematic in most cases. Capeesh?

Correct, hence my ideal height for a girl is around 5'6 - 5'10

Good stuff :yy:

See, I like girls who have a little muscle mass (hence shapely)

Naw, that's on the heavy side for me. Only weigh 65kg myself! :mmm:
    My mother and I are pretty much the shortest females on both sides,my father's side of the family is excessively tall, so I think 5'8 is perfect enough for most guys I know and I'm content with it. Also at this height,I'm still able to be curvy than just like a bean pole.

Then you should definitely go for a girl(s) in that height region.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I don't mind either way but being over 6ft myself I think it's a nice bonus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Don't like short girls?
    ya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    ya
    Ah I always imagined it to be the opposite! I get aroused when a potential partner or a guy I like says he's 6ft+. I don't know if this is normal :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Ah I always imagined it to be the opposite! I get aroused when a potential partner or a guy I like says he's 6ft+. I don't know if this is normal :mmm:
    Same. It's probably not normal but who cares :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Same. It's probably not normal but who cares :sexface:
    :laugh:

girls that are around my height
    walking w girls that are too tall feel like im walking w a guy
    walking w girls that are way shorter than me makes me feel like a mother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    girls that are around my height
    walking w girls that are too tall feel like im walking w a guy
    walking w girls that are way shorter than me makes me feel like a mother
    no need to go annon u won't be hunted down

ReputationRep:
    You're not excessively tall, and the factors I mentioned are correlates, not categorical. As I've said before, it's once you get into 6'0+ territory that it tends to be problematic in most cases. Capeesh?

Correct, hence my ideal height for a girl is around 5'6 - 5'10

Good stuff :yy:

See, I like girls who have a little muscle mass (hence shapely)

Naw, that's on the heavy side for me. Only weigh 65kg myself! :mmm:
    curves are a gift i swear
    http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/mida...f918o1_500.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    i swear a$$ and a tit means curves not muscular boobs or a chunky meaty muscular butt
    It does indeed, but shapeliness can include a lot of things, and for me a little muscule bulk and definition is certainly more shapely. This is clear-cut for me when it comes to legs/bugs. Long legs ftw, for sure, but long, toned, legs, with a nice firm tush?- my goodness.. :fan:

at this height,I'm still able to be curvy than just like a bean pole
    Yup, but 5'8 isn't exactly tall tall m'dear

Then you should definitely go for a girl(s) in that height region
    IKR? My ex was like 5'2, before that my last 'proper' GF was 6'0! Will get there in the end :mmm:

curves are a gift i swear
    http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/mida...f918o1_500.gif
    Haha, true.. not that it's at all objectifying to treat your wench's rack as a place to park your car! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, true.. not that it's at all objectifying to treat your wench's rack as a place to park your car! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

https://i.imgflip.com/15u5ci.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I like girls with big asses

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Foo.mp3;65782137]It does indeed, but shapeliness can include a lot of things, and for me a little muscule bulk and definition is certainly more shapely. This is clear-cut for me when it comes to legs/bugs. Long legs ftw, for sure, but long, toned, legs, with a nice firm tush?- my goodness..

:fan: so you prefer shakira toned a$$ http://static.pinkisthenewblog.com/u...at-600x450.jpg
    over nicki jiggly jelly
    http://www.denimblog.com/wp-content/...rag-bone-3.jpg

ReputationRep:
    It does indeed, but shapeliness can include a lot of things, and for me a little muscule bulk and definition is certainly more shapely. This is clear-cut for me when it comes to legs/bugs. Long legs ftw, for sure, but long, toned, legs, with a nice firm tush?- my goodness.. :fan:

Yup, but 5'8 isn't exactly tall tall m'dear

IKR? My ex was like 5'2, before that my last 'proper' GF was 6'0! Will get there in the end :mmm:

Haha, true.. not that it's at all objectifying to treat your wench's rack as a place to park your car! :laugh:
    It's not overly tall but I'm still taller than most of my female friends and with heels in the same height as most guys I know who are around the 5'11-6'0 mark,depending on inches of the heel.

Your Greek ex? Wow,that's both extremes of either side! We need to hook you up with someone who is right in between the two,I'm good at match making :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=PrincessBO$$;65782393]
    It does indeed, but shapeliness can include a lot of things, and for me a little muscule bulk and definition is certainly more shapely. This is clear-cut for me when it comes to legs/bugs. Long legs ftw, for sure, but long, toned, legs, with a nice firm tush?- my goodness..

:fan: so you prefer shakira toned a$$ http://static.pinkisthenewblog.com/u...at-600x450.jpg
    over nicki jiggly jelly
    http://www.denimblog.com/wp-content/...rag-bone-3.jpg
    butt lift/injections are not hot.

ReputationRep:
    so you prefer shakira toned a$$ over nicki jiggly jelly
    Correctamundo! Although Shakira's too petite for my liking

with heels in the same height as most guys I know
    Aye, but the heels don't render you ungainly, nor would they cause you to emasculate such guys (only short guys), hence not tall tall and my comments clearly don't apply to many girls in your height bracket

Your Greek ex?
    Yup, petite and curvy

We need to hook you up with someone who is right in between the two,I'm good at match making :laugh:
    Ha! Good luck with that

butt lift/injections are not hot
    Agreed, as a general rule. Bishes should put the work in, yo! :danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    Curvy fat butt with a non basic ***** personality
    That's attractive 🌾🐍🌾

ReputationRep:
    Correctamundo! Although Shakira's too petite for my liking

Aye, but the heels don't render you ungainly, nor would they cause you to emasculate such guys (only short guys), hence not tall tall and my comments clearly don't apply to many girls in your height bracket

Yup, petite and curvy

Ha! Good luck with that

Agreed, as a general rule. Bishes should put the work in, yo! :danceboy:
    You're righ,they only render me sexy! And actually,it feels weird being taller than a guy when wearing heels but that's not been an issue accept on one occasion I think.

That's pretty small,I thought you wouldn't consider someone in that height bracket from your past statements etc

Well,London has a huge variety of women and there's so many tall girls that will fit the said height description,so no luck involved at all.
    We can find someone in no time

ReputationRep:
    You're righ,they only render me sexy!
    Sexier*

feels weird being taller than a guy when wearing heels
    I can imagine, although I would add that it depends to some extent on the guy. If you're a dominant character, and know what you are doing when it comes to how you hold, kiss, caress, ****, and challenge/discipline a girl, then I find that they tend to default to feminine/submissive mindsets/behaviours, no matter how large/small, demure/wilful, traditional/feminist, hot/average, they may be :dontknow:

That's pretty small,I thought you wouldn't consider someone in that height bracket from your past statements etc
    Naw, I'm not so narrow minded as to write someone off based on something as arbitrary as that, although it's fair to say that girls on the small side are generally not very practically (physically) compatible

Well,London has a huge variety of women and there's so many tall girls that will fit the said height description,so no luck involved at all.
    Alas, London is a toxic environment for me (electrosmog is off the charts e.g. 10,000 mV/m+ on top deck of bus around Leicester Sq vs. 5-20 mV/m down in Kingston), and the few white British girls that are still there are generally speaking not my type and/or wouldn't be able to sustain relations e.g. owing to my delicate health + other personal circumstances. I don't limit myself to white British girls but not being fluent in the same language/sharing the same culture/values can be quite a significant barrier to meaningful relations, and East-European women tend to be a bit :indiff:

We can find someone in no time
    Sure you can, sport! :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Sexier*

I can imagine, although I would add that it depends to some extent on the guy. If you're a dominant character, and know what you are doing when it comes to how you hold, kiss, caress, ****, and challenge/discipline a girl, then I find that they tend to default to feminine/submissive mindsets/behaviours, no matter how large/small, demure/wilful, traditional/feminist, hot/average, they may be :dontknow:

Naw, I'm not so narrow minded as to write someone off based on something as arbitrary as that, although it's fair to say that girls on the small side are generally not very practically (physically) compatible

Alas, London is a toxic environment for me (electrosmog is off the charts e.g. 10,000 mV/m+ on top deck of bus around Leicester Sq vs. 5-20 mV/m down in Kingston), and the few white British girls that are still there are generally speaking not my type and/or wouldn't be able to sustain relations e.g. owing to my delicate health + other personal circumstances. I don't limit myself to white British girls but not being fluent in the same language/sharing the same culture/values can be quite a significant barrier to meaningful relations, and East-European women tend to be a bit :indiff:

Sure you can, sport! :borat:
    Yes,sexier

It does help when the guy knows what he's doing,even if he may be a few inches shorter than the girl. I've seen shorter guys who have been able to seduce girls a bit taller than them,generally speaking..they were good looking men. But it's all about body language,confidence,how you come across. Personally speaking,I don't think I could ever date someone who wasn't at least 5'11,I've been lucky in that both of my exs matched my height expectations so it'll feel weirder for me being with someone much smaller.

Ah okay,must've confused it to mean something else then! I don't think that's always the case,you get guys who are in relationships with girls much smaller than them in height and they're able to cope just fine,I'm sure..it's just about good prep!

I can,indeed I've already my friends up in the past,that's how I sometimes get to know people through my friends. I guess it's good that you're not limiting yourself but most people in London,especially younger working women know how to speak English properly,although some cultural aspects may be a barrier(like your last dating partner). But generally,I don't tend to date white British guys,it's always just been other Europeans for me and have yet to try out Levantine boys,probably as far as I will get tbh as most males I know are either from Europe or have Levantine heritage

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.