Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I swear the coursework is out of 90

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manda77)
    Oh no I think I messed up question 6. I argued for staying in uk and not travelling abroad 🙄😫 did anyone else do this? Have I lost the marks?
    I argued for staying in the UK, do not fear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nahyr1)
    If your coursework is 65 that's an A so you will only need 14 in the exam to scrap the C boundary
    Thats wrong sorry you need 25

ReputationRep:
    do unis accept c in English at gcse if you dont take it at a level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PCB)
    I swear the coursework is out of 90

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not for my school it isn't if you look at the grade boundaries unit 3 there is two, on is out of 90 so I guess your doing the other one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junayd1998)
    was it meant to be in a letter format?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    I messed up im so worried, i only answered 3 questions in the exam. Question 6,5 and 1 began question 4 but couldn't finish it. Im so worried that I won't even recieve a C which I need for Bucks uni. I got 10 marks for each assessment of my course work pieces which i did in class.😪😪😪

ReputationRep:
    (I went into that exam expecting/hoping for an A* (that's what I've been getting all year) and came out praying for an A loool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zkhan31)
    I messed up im so worried, i only answered 3 questions in the exam. Question 6,5 and 1 began question 4 but couldn't finish it. Im so worried that I won't even recieve a C which I need for Bucks uni. I got 10 marks for each assessment of my course work pieces which i did in class.😪😪😪
    Yeah... Well it's done now and all you can do is move on. Unless you have full marks on those questions, it will be hard to guarantee a C grade. Potentially though, you could get 64/80 which is an A*!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PCB)
    I got 74 in coursework but I don't know if it's out of 90 or out of 80. I checked on aqa grade boundaries and there are two separate unit 3's. One that's out of 80 and one that's out of 90. So which one is it out of. 80 or 90?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its out of 80 I got my coursework grade and my teacher said its out of 80 not 90 hope you did well.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear..I argued 'For' having a holiday in Britain. Wrote a decent amount with good spelling, punctuation and grammar. I've now emailed my lecturer to see if we could argue either way. I didn't write a formal letter just my experience rock climbing and how it pushed me to my limits as I have a fear of heights. I have 38 for my controlled assessments but have no idea how much I'd need in today's exam for an A?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone found the Francis Chichester/Source 3 extract?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie Vardy)
    Yeah... Well it's done now and all you can do is move on. Unless you have full marks on those questions, it will be hard to guarantee a C grade. Potentially though, you could get 64/80 which is an A*!
    Its tough, i'm a single mum of 4 and i'm also studying a fulltime access course at college, doing my best but its obviously not good enough I need 30 distinctions for college and so far i've got 23 getting close but its been a tough ride. I hope I can fulfil my dream but right now I feel knocked down. Thanks for replying xx

ReputationRep:
    No scrap that...nearly full marks for my controlled assessments...3 A* and an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pluffy_tew)
    Has anyone found the Francis Chichester/Source 3 extract?
    No not yet ive been searching that as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tallulahlou)
    Oh dear..I argued 'For' having a holiday in Britain. Wrote a decent amount with good spelling, punctuation and grammar. I've now emailed my lecturer to see if we could argue either way. I didn't write a formal letter just my experience rock climbing and how it pushed me to my limits as I have a fear of heights. I have 38 for my controlled assessments but have no idea how much I'd need in today's exam for an A?
    Didn't it say argue your view? So it could be for or against?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babymarima)
    FILL UP THE SPACE AVAILABLE IN QUESTION 6?? Damn, you must either have really big handwriting or be hella smart to be making so many points in a small space of time, well done b
    I got onto the front side of the last page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tallulahlou)
    It didn't say letter though did it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ddraigdwr2)
    I argued for staying in the UK, do not fear!
    I did too...I've emailed my lecturer just to be sure. He will see a copy of the exam tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    If I got 60/80 in my controlled assessment what will I need to get in the exam to guarantee a B??

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.