Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why did God allow 50 innocent people to get murdered? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    So Shariah law would say to do this? Shariah is an aspect of Islam...and now you can conveniently say "no true Mosque" would want this. But when I say no true Baptist would want this, you wanna argue?
    If you actually read my replies you would understand I didn't argue about the Baptist Church. I argued about you saying mosques would cheer about it.

Shariah is the law of Islam that can only be applied if a Muslim authority approves of it. Also, Islamic law also states that Muslims must obey the law of the land.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kendrik Lamar)
    I agree with you completely. God cannot be blamed for the actions of free willed men. And I believe you have answered this particular question.
    I'm however curious to know how you would respond to a similar question if, say, the occurrence that caused the tragedy was not instigated by an act of man. What if the same question was asked after an Earthquake that killed dozens or even hundreds of people.
    My answer would be the same as any Christian who should know their Bible, when Adam and Eve sinned, death and sin entered the world and this caused the world to start to decay and thus horrific things such as tornadoes, earthquakes and tsunami's came into being. Thus again, in a roundabout way, human sin is responsible for natural disasters and diseases

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kemalasik)
    You said that Islam believes the Messiah has come and gone. I stated that Islam doesn't believe that.
    You stated that Christians, Jews and Muslims had different Gods. I said they all believe in the same God.
    Why are you giving me a summary of what was said and stated?

They don't believe in the same god if all these religions have different expectations. They're simply abrahamic; they hav similar roots and origin so similar ideas. That's it. I have the same parents as my sister, are we the same? :rolleyes:

And I've read otherwise that Islam believes Jesus will return.

ReputationRep:
    Ironic.
    What's ironic is, one of the first things you said to me is "did you even read bro?"
    Hopefully, I shouldn't need to explain the irony.

ReputationRep:
    If you actually read my replies you would understand I didn't argue about the Baptist Church. I argued about you saying mosques would cheer about it.

Shariah is the law of Islam that can onlybe applied if a Muslim authority approves of it. Also, Islamic law also states that Muslims must obey the law of the land.
    What do you mean if I read? I've unfortunately been stuck in a pointless debate with you this entire time responding to you...

And yes I've already answered to that mosque thing. You disagree, fine. Why are we going in circles. Anyway Sharia is of Islam. Point being, the boy who did this did it because somewhere someone in a mosque told him to do this, according to investigations. get mad at your fellow fake Muslims, not me pointing out the exist "bro" lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    What's ironic is, one of the first things you said to me is "did you even read bro?"
    Hopefully, I shouldn't need to explain the irony.
    You said all of this to me saying one word...roooofl.

triggered mate. Do one please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    My answer would be the same as any Christian who should know their Bible, when Adam and Eve sinned, death and sin entered the world and this caused the world to start to decay and thus horrific things such as tornadoes, earthquakes and tsunami's came into being. Thus again, in a roundabout way, human sin is responsible for natural disasters and diseases
    Yes, exactly, and who will come to save those who deserve? The Messiah sent by God. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    You said that Islam believes the Messiah has come and gone. I stated that Islam doesn't believe that.
    You stated that Christians, Jews and Muslims had different Gods. I said they all believe in the same God.
    Christians and Jews believe in the same God overall, Jehovah or Yahweh. The difference is that Jews don't believe Jesus is God and obviously Christians do believe he is the Saviour

Muslims believe in a separate god who has different requirements for getting into heaven than the Jewish or Christian God. In Christianity salvation and admission into heaven is only possible through faith in Jesus Christ alone. In Islam you just have to hope you did enough good deeds in life to get in. In Christianity you have certainty in your eternal fate, no other faith (not even Jjudiasm or Islam) offers this

ReputationRep:
    It is unbelievable how toxic you are.
    Why are you giving me a summary of what was said and stated?
    You are making stupid points, I said at the start that Islam, Christianity and Judaism all believe in the same God. You are claiming otherwise and I am trying to explain this to you.
    They don't believe in the same god if all these religions have different expectations. They're simply abrahamic; they hav similar roots and origin so similar ideas. That's it. I have the same parents as my sister, are we the same? :rolleyes:
    They do believe the same God, go look it up. In the simplest way, all three of these religions had the same beliefs before changes were made to fit the 'Western Modern Society'.
    And I've read otherwise that Islam believes Jesus will return.
    Yes, if you look at my earlier response, I did state that Islam believes Jesus is the Messiah and that he will return

ReputationRep:
    It is unbelievable how toxic you are.
    Everything was a mess from here. Calm yourself down mate. Ask Allah for guidance when you're angry so you can do simple things correctly, like quoting.

Try again properly.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, exactly, and who will come to save those who deserve? The Messiah sent by God. :yes:
    Jesus Himself of course, there is no other name under heaven or earth by which man can be saved.

Didn't know you were a christian

ReputationRep:
    Christians and Jews believe in the same God overall, Jehovah or Yahweh. The difference is that Jews don't believe Jesus is God and obviously Christians do believe he is the Saviour

Muslims believe in a separate god who has different requirements for getting into heaven than the Jewish or Christian God. In Christianity salvation and admission into heaven is only possible through faith in Jesus Christ alone. In Islam you just have to hope you did enough good deeds in life to get in. In Christianity you have certainty in your eternal fate, no other faith (not even Jjudiasm or Islam) offers this
    No, Islam believes in the same God. All three religions had the same expectations before alterations were made.
    Yes, Christians believe that Jesus was the lord, which is an unshared belief

ReputationRep:

I should just let you handle this because we're saying similar things but I'm just way more angry lol no one's going to listen to me till I calm down or wear a suit my av.

And yes I'm tryna come back to my faith. It gets hard sometimes but I'm trying honestly :\

ReputationRep:
    No, Islam believes in the same God. All three religions had the same expectations before alterations were made.
    Yes, Christians believe that Jesus was the lord, which is an unshared belief
    They can't, because Jesus is God and muslims deny this. Therefore they believe in a false God. If they believed in the same God as christians they would be called Christians, but they don't accept Christ as God himself. They see Christians as polytheists in the strictest interpretation of the Qu'ran. So how can they all believe in the same God? The contradictions between Christianity/ Judaism and Islam don't add up. It's not logical.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean if I read? I've unfortunately been stuck in a pointless debate with you this entire time responding to you...

And yes I've already answered to that mosque thing. You disagree, fine. Why are we going in circles. Anyway Sharia is of Islam. Point being, the boy who did this did it because somewhere someone in a mosque told him to do this, according to investigations. get mad at your fellow fake Muslims, not me pointing out the exist "bro" lol
    I am angry at the fake Muslims. But the Western society do not accept it when we say that someone is not a Muslim. Just like we say ISIS aren't Muslim. Or that the Sunnis don't believe Shias are Muslim
    The people who told him to do it where ISIS members with corrupt beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    You said all of this to me saying one word...roooofl.

triggered mate. Do one please.
    Since you asked so politely, I'll go. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This guy seriously lol letting his ego do the work I see. I'll allow em.

ReputationRep:
    I should just let you handle this because we're saying similar things but I'm just way more angry lol no one's going to listen to me till I calm down or wear a suit my av.

And yes I'm tryna come back to my faith. It gets hard sometimes but I'm trying honestly :\
    Just chill out

I hope your faith gets stronger. Do you know the risen Lord personally?

ReputationRep:
    They can't, because Jesus is God and muslims deny this. Therefore they believe in a false God. If they believed in the same God as christians they would be called Christians, but they don't accept Christ as God himself. They see Christians as polytheists in the strictest interpretation of the Qu'ran. So how can they all believe in the same God? The contradictions between Christianity/ Judaism and Islam don't add up. It's not logical.
    Again, before alterations, the base of all three religions were the same. The whole concept of God is the same for each. Islam just doesn't believe that Jesus was God, hence why it is Islam and not Christianity. Do the research and you will see what I'm saying

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. Exactly. They're not the same religions so how can they believe the same thing just because they use the same word "god" :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.