Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should Donald Trump ban Muslim from coming to the US? He renews Muslim ban Watch

• View Poll Results: Should he?
    yes
    23.87%
    no
    76.13%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttimeigetvpn)
    Okay so the only thing Donald Trump is missing is a time machine

get your head fixed
    So a ban now would protect not only against current trouble makers, but also prevent their children from ever being born in the country, you have to plan for the future. Not follow your approach of welcoming every terrorist possible and then crying when innocent people die.

ReputationRep:
    As usual, the intelligent people of the world realise that fighting your enemies is no way to defeat them. Instead, you should help them become stronger and stronger in the hope that they will start to like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trumpisbae)

so true Im a canadian living in the usa and I can tell you that immigrants are everywhere.

Countries should lock the door and throw away the key
    Lol you are the illegal immigrants..What are you talking about? :doh::doh:
    Your parents don't have native American roots..they have European roots.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alittlejell)
    The sad thing is that they're bloody constitution would argue that everyone in the club should have had they're own gun to protect themselves.
    Yes, how dare people have the right and means to defend themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    Lol you are the illegal immigrants..What are you talking about? :doh::doh:
    Your parents don't have native American roots..they have European roots.

Ah here we go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Yes, how dare people have the right and means to defend themselves.
    The fact is that he had a gun that could cause so much destruction. If he didn't have one a lot of people would still be alive.

ReputationRep:
    The fact is that he had a gun that could cause so much destruction. If he didn't have one a lot of people would still be alive.
    What is your point?

ReputationRep:

Moronic fools like you are the problem with the world.

The guy was wearing a suicide vest so he could still kill people with or without the gun.

http://endingthefed.com/heres-what-w...b-shooter.html

https://pamelageller.com/2016/06/pho...-history.html/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newsout)
    Ah here we go.
    Care to elaborate? I don't understand how you as a descendant of an illegal immigrant who went over to the USA and Canda to commit genocide, rape and slavery can then turn around and say Mexicans, Muslims and other immigrants cant come in. 10/10 for hypocrisy.

ReputationRep:
    Care to elaborate? I don't understand how you as a descendant of an illegal immigrant who went over to the USA and Canda to commit genocide, rape and slavery can then turn around and say Mexicans, Muslims and other immigrants cant come in. 10/10 for hypocrisy.
    You do understand the difference between legal and illegal actions right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chakede)
    stirring speech from Mr trump just now. i never knew there was a word 'bigly' in the english language
    He does talk like a particularly dim 5 year old doesn't he?

ReputationRep:
    You do understand the difference between legal and illegal actions right?
    How does that relate to anything? That guy wants to ban all immigrants from coming into the USA and Canada (the land of the supposedly free and the melting pot of nationalities) I'm simply exposing his illogical ideas based on his background. He isn't a native American so therefore has no right no ban other immigrants since modern day ones have no objectives to carry out genocides and slavery.

You see this is why I don't follow the leave campaign or those with leniency with the far right because you guys are a joke lol.

ReputationRep:

I guess In Islamic countries that were Pagan, Christian or of another religion before Islamic conquests that raped more women and murdered far more people like in Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Turkey and others should allow illegal immigrants and not restrict their borders right?

Same thing

ReputationRep:
    So a ban now would protect not only against current trouble makers, but also prevent their children from ever being born in the country, you have to plan for the future. Not follow your approach of welcoming every terrorist possible and then crying when innocent people die.
    Remind me how a ban on Muslim immigration prevents American born Muslims from committing mass shootings.

ReputationRep:
    How does that relate to anything? That guy wants to ban all immigrants from coming into the USA and Canada (the land of the supposedly free and the melting pot of nationalities) I'm simply exposing his illogical ideas based on his background. He isn't a native American so therefore has no right no ban other immigrants since modern day ones have no objectives to carry out genocides and slavery.

You see this is why I don't follow the leave campaign or those with leniency with the far right because you guys are a joke lol.
    Wow! Two lies in 1 sentence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttimeigetvpn)
    Remind me how a ban on Muslim immigration prevents American born Muslims from committing mass shootings.
    I already said once, as it means that their children wont be born in the US in the first place, and adding to the problem in the future.

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Two lies in 1 sentence.

Why do you waste your valuable time entertaining these ignorant morons?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newsout)
    I guess In Islamic countries that were Pagan, Christian or of another religion before Islamic conquests like Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and others should allow illegal immigrants and not restrict their borders right?

Same thing
    Do you follow something called the news? You come across as someone who is quite misguided. Isn't that what they've been doing? Jordan, Turkey , Lebanon, Egypt are taking in hundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing conflict. Are they not illegal immigrants? Turkey has taken in over 3 million refugees.

I wouldn't go comparing a civilisation that is a couple of thousand years old with one which is barely 400 years old and openly claims to be the land of immigrants..

Obviously terms and conditions apply:
    1.) Be white.
    2.) Be Christian.
    3.)Be Jewish
    4.) Be rich.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I've seen a Muslim guy yesterday who said that Muslims have a problem with homosexuality and that some parents will cheer at the news. He added that problem should be addressed. He's the only Muslim who made a correct statement so far. The path is still long...
    did i say i agree with the extremist? for your information i was utterly disgusted after hearing the news, i dont care what your sexuality is, or gender or religion but nobody deserves to die because of who they are otherwise we should all die because nobody agrees with anyone, theres always one thing which makes people dislike someone.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.